chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    we had a crazy snow storm here.. i should put up the pic lol i tried to turn into my driveway and my car didnt turn almost took out one of those green power box things i have on my lawn. My front bumped just about touched it.

Dont you think its sad that us Canadians still cant seem to figure out how to drive in the winter? not me im pro of course lol
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Did that make your commute longer?

Slightly, but it was worth it, you know? And since there is hardly anyone on the roads, it wasn't a big deal at all... better safe than sorry, right?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Can I agree, it is better to be safe than sorry?
  • garnetsms
    we had a crazy snow storm here.. i should put up the pic lol i tried to turn into my driveway and my car didnt turn almost took out one of those green power box things i have on my lawn. My front bumped just about touched it.

Dont you think its sad that us Canadians still cant seem to figure out how to drive in the winter? not me im pro of course lol

Can you be pro at driving in winter? It is so unpredictable...and the other drivers...please don't get me started!!! LOL
  • garnetsms
    Do any of you find yourself speaking in question form? Or put a question mark where there doesn't need to be one?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    are you finding it tricky to continue the conversation in questions? is this why you ask?

work is soooo busy! everyone called in sick at once wtf! im the only one here ugh
  • garnetsms
    No, don't I mean the opposite?

Because I do it on here all day long, I find myself speaking in question to other people.
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Would that be better or worse than referring to oneself in third person?
  • garnetsms
    hey there handsome!!

What do you think?
  • Gremlinz
    Hey to you, how are ya? Well, I still get beat up everytime I refer to myself as "Jer", or "that really hot Canadian guy", so.... maybe that would be the greater evil?
  • garnetsms
    But you are that really hot Canadian guy.:wink:

OH, you mean, you can't refer to yourself that way?
  • Gremlinz
    Exactly.... for some reason people frown on that, why is that??? (the hot Canadian guy does not understand)
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Did I hear canadian bacon?
  • Gremlinz
    Sorry, sold out today, didn't you read the Weekly Specials?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Tim Horton's?
  • mandipandi75
    Tim Horton has canadian bacon? Wouldn't that be good on asparagus? I'm soo hungry...
  • Gremlinz
    Do you think a fast food place could pull off a good hollandaise to go with that?
  • mandipandi75
    Does that mean I need to make my own?
  • Gremlinz
    Shhhh..... don't tell anyone, but have you ever tried the powdered stuff????
  • Gremlinz
    Or were you talking about making your own Canadian Bacon?