chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    anyone else want to come die of boredom at an insurance seminar all afternoon? :indifferent:
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Good morning Sheila, how are you?

And Jessy, would you like to know how many of those I have sat through in the last 10 years?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Well Pom...

If you feel like a stunning Huevos Rancheros, might I suggest John's Place?

For 37 different omelette possibilities.... have you heard of Floyds?

The best bennies are found at Brentwood Bay Lodge and Spa... do you like bennies?

The Westin at Bear Mountain does an OK mix of all, what do you feel like?

You had me at "best bennies," you know? And there is a spa there as well? OMG, when do we go?
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Does it tickle your poopers that when you come to this thread, you still see me first? :happy:
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member

And Jessy, would you like to know how many of those I have sat through in the last 10 years?

since your so good at it would you like to fill in?
    I am a bit of an over acheiver i have all my licenses and more than half way on both my designations... i have been to far to many insurance events. shoot me now?
  • Gremlinz
    Well Pom...

If you feel like a stunning Huevos Rancheros, might I suggest John's Place?

For 37 different omelette possibilities.... have you heard of Floyds?

The best bennies are found at Brentwood Bay Lodge and Spa... do you like bennies?

The Westin at Bear Mountain does an OK mix of all, what do you feel like?

You had me at "best bennies," you know? And there is a spa there as well? OMG, when do we go?

Should I tell you how amazing it is?
  • Gremlinz

since your so good at it would you like to fill in?
    I am a bit of an over acheiver i have all my licenses and more than half way on both my designations... i have been to far to many insurance events. shoot me now?

Will I get CE credits? I still need 12 hours....
  • PomegranatePriestess

I'm on the website right now... What would be the best season to visit there?
  • Gremlinz

I'm on the website right now... What would be the best season to visit there?

I won a package, and stayed there just before Christmas, so wouldn't that be the end of Dec? Did you know that June here is just incredible? September as well? Does it interest you that the SeaGrille also makes the most incredible marinated/seared Sablefish starter?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member

I am doing well today, and you?
  • Gremlinz

I am doing well today, and you?

Doing Awesome!! Aren't I always??
  • PomegranatePriestess
    I won a package, and stayed there just before Christmas, so wouldn't that be the end of Dec? Did you know that June here is just incredible? September as well? Does it interest you that the SeaGrille also makes the most incredible marinated/seared Sablefish starter?

So, next summer or early fall would be a good time to book a trip there?

Can you believe I've never tried sablefish? What other fish is it like?
  • Gremlinz
    Did you know sablefish is a fancy way of saying black cod? Late spring/early summer, or early fall do sound like good times, don't they? Did the website say how amazing their massages are?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Was that the best dish you had there?

Do they have male massage therapists there? Do you know I vastly prefer being massaged by men?

By next September, I should be rocking a 100 lb. loss; should I celebrate with a trip to Canada?
  • Gremlinz
    Don't you think there are worse places to visit?
  • garnetsms
    Do you know how much I've always wanted to go to Canada?
  • PomegranatePriestess

The question format makes it difficult for me to answer fully, but do you know that when I went there (about 8 years ago now I guess), I felt like I got treated pretty badly by several different people there because I was American?
  • Gremlinz

The question format makes it difficult for me to answer fully, but do you know that when I went there (about 8 years ago now I guess), I felt like I got treated pretty badly by several different people there because I was American?

Don't take this the wrong way, but doesn't that happen in every country? Personally, would you believe that everyone I know loves Americans? What part of the country were you in?
  • Gremlinz
    Do you know how much I've always wanted to go to Canada?

You've never been? Mind you, I have only visited 7 states, so.... still lots more to go, aren't there?
  • garnetsms
    Hard to believe, isn't it? Maybe I will make it someday.

Which 7 states have you visited?