chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    would you beleive I have been to 21 states but only 1 province? How many provinces Jer?
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Which states? Oh, wait, holy crap, does 8 sound more like it? WA, OR, CA, ID, MT, NV, AZ and TX are states right? hahaha, how could I forget about TX when I was counting?

Provinces.... do you count ones that I cant remember due to age? I dont, so maybe that would leave 5 provinces that I went to on purpose as an adult?
  • Gremlinz
    would you beleive I have been to 21 states but only 1 province? How many provinces Jer?

Which province did you rock out in?
  • bigphatcat
    do you think when you are from New England and 18 years old you head for Province au Quebec? Montreal
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Don't take this the wrong way, but doesn't that happen in every country? Personally, would you believe that everyone I know loves Americans? What part of the country were you in?

Do you believe Canada is the only other country I've ever visited, partly for that reason? :frown:

Have you ever been to Edmonton?
  • Gremlinz
    Don't take this the wrong way, but doesn't that happen in every country? Personally, would you believe that everyone I know loves Americans? What part of the country were you in?

Do you believe Canada is the only other country I've ever visited, partly for that reason? :frown:

Have you ever been to Edmonton?

Edmonton? Would you believe a few times? Do you want me to lend you a maple leaf sticker for travelling Pom?
  • bigphatcat
    is there a reason she needs a maple leaf sticker?
  • Gremlinz
    Would you believe it is an asset in some countries?
  • Gremlinz
    do you think when you are from New England and 18 years old you head for Province au Quebec? Montreal

Hahaha, did you notice that the night life in Quebec borders on the incredible?
  • bigphatcat

How so?
  • bigphatcat

do you think Chez Paris may have changed my adult life?...lol
  • Gremlinz

How so?

Did you see Poms above? I have only had issues in one country...... South Korea, where would you believe I had to prove to a cabbie I was Canadian before he would let me in his cab? Everywhere else I have been, they love all of us, eh?

And Pom, would you believe usually Americans get treated very well up here??? Can I apologize for the Albertans?
  • Gremlinz

do you think Chez Paris may have changed my adult life?...lol

Changed or enhanced? You know, if you go to Ottawa, would you believe the bridge across the river gets packed with cars after the bars close, for people heading over to Quebec for a few more hours of fun?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    And Pom, would you believe usually Americans get treated very well up here??? Can I apologize for the Albertans?

Aw, how sweet are you?

It was during the Bush years, and everyone up there acted like I voted for him, know what I mean?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member

most likely not the best province might i add, there are 11 provinces i believe?
  • MissyJessy

Did you see Poms above? I have only had issues in one country...... South Korea, where would you believe I had to prove to a cabbie I was Canadian before he would let me in his cab? Everywhere else I have been, they love all of us, eh?

hey now us albertans might be a little snobby due to circumstance.... you know have all the oil and work oh and did i mention money? but we are good peoples lol
  • PomegranatePriestess
    hey now us albertans might be a little snobby due to circumstance.... you know have all the oil and work oh and did i mention money? but we are good peoples lol

I have a hard time picturing Canadians being snobs because for so much of my life, Canadian money was only worth half of our money, know what I mean?

The issues I had weren't related to money, as when I visited, the dollar was still very strong; the attitudes I got were based mostly on American foreign politics, the war, and other things I didn't feel were directly my fault, y'know? Like, sorry I missed the cabinet meeting where we all got to decide where our troops were headed, forgive me? I overslept, or something...
  • bigphatcat

most likely not the best province might i add, there are 11 provinces i believe?

Why is Alberta the best Provice?
  • Gremlinz

Why is Alberta the best Provice?

It is?
  • MissyJessy
    lol no i dont believe it is... would you believe id rather be in B.C? My boyfriend is a Newfie and says thats the best province.... would you know i dont believe him?