chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    isn't having fun such a joy?:tongue:
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Perhaps I've stumbled into a private party where everyone knows anyone else and maybe I should creep quietly to the exit? "Sheilz" ?

Hugh, did you know that I have figured this a simple type where Greg is actually speaking to me? The A and the Z are very close on the keyboard.
    I didn't know that - nor do I have any idea who Greg is nor ... anything, really. Is it possible that the A and the Z are also next door neighbours whilst as far apart as they can get linearly?

Will you accept my apologies? I am Sheila, and big phatcat is Greg.
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    As I suspected, I have stumbled into an area where everybody else knows everybody else - do you mind if I find nothing for you to apologise for and offer my apologies for intruding?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Good morning everyone, how is everyone doing?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    I am well today Mikey how are you?

Hugh, why would you leave? why wouldn't you stay around and get to know us...We really are a fun group.

Sheila, did you know that Sheilz is intentional? Since I grew up in a ghetto-style area it is anttempt to express familiarity. Guess it made sense to me and nobody else
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,462 Member
    Mikey is that baby wearing a Halloween costume?
  • garnetsms
    As I suspected, I have stumbled into an area where everybody else knows everybody else - do you mind if I find nothing for you to apologise for and offer my apologies for intruding?

Do you know we like new people to come in? You are not intruding at all....like Greg said, stick around and get to know us.
  • garnetsms
    Good morning everyone, how is everyone doing?

Can I tell you that I am doing better today than I was yesterday?

Greg, can I tell you that I like it?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    good morning everyone :) can i hope you are all haveing a fab day?
  • garnetsms
    Morning MJ!! Can we wish the same for you?
  • MissyJessy
    i think i would like that, i know i am feeling fab... set up my christmas tree last night and had a kick *kitten* run plus attempt to burn another bazillion calories on the treadmill.

Did you know that im competing with Jer?
  • garnetsms
    Do you know I've had my Christmas tree up for two weeks? I'm still working on the other one though. I have one big tree, and one small tree. The small one is my NFL tree...nothing but NFL ornaments and footballs.

I think you've mentioned your competiion with Jer....good luck to ya!
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Happy Fu.... ummm, fricking Tuesday... How is everyone today????
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,462 Member
    Did I not properly say hello to everyone?
  • garnetsms
    Hey Jer, and Krystal...how goes it today?
  • Gremlinz
    Is it not a wonderfully fabulous day Sheila????
  • MissyJessy
    Sheila it sucks that your son has strep i used to get it a lot as a kid too :)

Yeah im an incredibly compeitive person so this challenge is exactly what i needed.

Growing up we had 2 tree's also... the one my dad and i got to butcher and the perfect one my step mom hand painted the ornaments for.... speaking of which i miss painting... i should take that up again...

Hope you all are having a great day at work... would you guess that im pretty caught up considering they keep piling everyone elses work ontop of me?
  • Gremlinz
    Can I wish for you the same results I had week before last when I did my first Hell Week?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Whats going on in here?
  • MissyJessy
    i would love to have the results you had that week!! that would put me half way to my goal weight lol.

Dawn just a good ol fashioned ..... i dunno... ho down?