chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Can I just sit in here and stare at Jer's new picture? :love:
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    OMG! Did anyone just peep Mandi's new picture too? Why are all my freinds so fricken HOT?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Are people posting hot photos in here? *looks around* Well, helloooooo, how YOU doin?
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    :blushing:
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    jer can you put that in a question form?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    It IS a fabulicious day!! Do you know it's time for lunch?
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member

Hugh, why would you leave? why wouldn't you stay around and get to know us...We really are a fun group.
    Well, I would really like to - but you do all seem so very comfortable with each other without intrusion by "foreigners" and you obviously know each other since you keep referring to each other by names other than those on the profile pictures,

As for the "strep.", is this a sore throat strep? If it is then I sympathise as I spent every Summer holiday from the age of 7 to 12 with raging throats (removing tonsils had gone out of fashion). I used to get "dosed" with REALLY HOT (sweet) tea and icecream. It seemed to break the quinsy. I still have my tonsils.

Antibiotics have a place, of course, in severe cases
  • MissyJessy
    Dont Tonsils grow back?
  • hughtwalker
    Dont Tonsils grow back?
    a bit out of my field of expertise but for what it's worth - they regrow very rarely and usually a problem when they do requiring re-removal - unless excised at a very young age when they're gone they stay GONE

The theory about leaving them is that they are your first line of defence against ingesting infection. BUT they don't have mains-drainage like the lymphatic chain of lymph nodes so, being more like a cesspit or septic tank, they can remain as nasty little pits of suppuration
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member

Hugh, why would you leave? why wouldn't you stay around and get to know us...We really are a fun group.
    Well, I would really like to - but you do all seem so very comfortable with each other without intrusion by "foreigners" and you obviously know each other since you keep referring to each other by names other than those on the profile pictures,

As for the "strep.", is this a sore throat strep? If it is then I sympathise as I spent every Summer holiday from the age of 7 to 12 with raging throats (removing tonsils had gone out of fashion). I used to get "dosed" with REALLY HOT (sweet) tea and icecream. It seemed to break the quinsy. I still have my tonsils.

What Intrusion? We welcome new people and points of view. Didn't you see I answered your 3 ships sailing into Bethlehem due to global warning question accurately. I even told you I have a degree in Geology. Is that not an attempt to be friendly?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257

You know, I remember lots of jell-o, pudding and ice cream when I had mine removed?

Did you know you brought back memories?
  • hughtwalker

What Intrusion? We welcome new people and points of view. Didn't you see I answered your 3 ships sailing into Bethlehem due to global warning question accurately. I even told you I have a degree in Geology. Is that not an attempt to be friendly?
    It was, and incredibly appreciated
    Would you believe that at the rehearsal for a carol concert on Saturday I announced to the whole choir just before we sang "I saw 3 ships ..." that I had it on good authority that at the current rate of progress we should be able to see these ships come sailing in before the year 5000?
  • Gremlinz
    jer can you put that in a question form?

Fine, MJ....... :blushing: ?
  • garnetsms
    Yes Hugh, the strep is the sore throat. He woke up yesterday and could hardly swallow. The doctor prescribed Zpac.

May I concur with phatcat? It is no intrusion at all. Who knows, you may learn our names in no time yourself.

I still have my tonsils, but my appendix has been removed. I was 16 when that darn thing decided to flare up on me....that was not fun at all!!!
  • MissyJessy
    Thats better :)

I like to keep all organs and appendages within my body they are there for a reason... so no im not giving any of you a kidney.

anyone like to try my salad in a bag ?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Hugh, would it make you feel better to know that I get referred to as everything from Pom to Angel to Nancy, and NONE of them are my actual name? And that it doesn't bother me at all? :smile:

And if that doesn't make you feel better, would it make you feel better to know that I still welcome you here, even though I am an Apple user? :laugh: :wink:
  • MissyJessy
    wait what... your names not Nancy? :noway:
  • garnetsms

Were you not around when we were playing the guessing game with her name?
  • Gremlinz
    Wait... my name is not Jer?
  • PomegranatePriestess

Would you believe that Pirate calls me that because he says I look like Nancy Wilson of Heart fame? :blushing: