chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Chelle Bell, do I ever know what you mean?
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    How did I know that you would?

Missed it around here and getting caught up with all of you. However some things never change huh?

Hope you holidays were merry and bright. Can I say that I am glad that they are over and getting back to "normal" now?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Has somone found my motivation today? I am on the edge of saying I am sick just to go home. How much do you think I will actually get done today with that kind of attitude anyway?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Wouldn't you feel better if you push thru it, and safe those sick day for when you are really sick? We can help you thru it!!
  • garnetsms
    Options
    How did I know that you would?

Missed it around here and getting caught up with all of you. However some things never change huh?

Hope you holidays were merry and bright. Can I say that I am glad that they are over and getting back to "normal" now?

It is what it is!! LOL

Can I tell you that although I did enjoy the holiday season that I am also glad to get things back to normal again? I do miss my trees a little bit though. I've got this small holiday tree that I may bring into work for that empty corner....I have decorations for Valentines Day, St Patricks Day, Spring and Summer, Halloween, Fall and back to Christmas. I've just got to find them!!
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Wouldn't you feel better if you push thru it, and safe those sick day for when you are really sick? We can help you thru it!!

I could go home and not worry about actually taking a sick day.....Would you believe I am over 30 hours of OT for this pay period?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    How lucky are you?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    I could pull the "I'll be working from home for the rest of the day" too. Doesn't that sound better? Not really lucky so to speak. Do you think that could be part of my problem today...having already worked a whole extra week??? lol Oh well, I know it won't always be that way here so I better use it wisely while I can right?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Do you see me nodding my head in agreement with you?
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Do I detect a little sarcasm, Hugh?
    Moi?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Yes, you!

Did you ever answer my question about your opinion on veneers? If so, I didn't see it.
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    did i kill this thread on the flip? good greif lol
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Why would you think that?
  • MissyJessy
    Options
    no one posts in here anymore lol that or they just like seeing me on top :bigsmile:

what do you think? lol
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Can't you see that some of us still do especially when we want to get away from the other mess? (if you catch my drift)
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    As in snow drift? Are you in Wisco too? Yeah, we read you loud and clear..
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Aww come on Dawn, surely you know I am not in Wisco. Don't you remember why Greg calls me SoCo?
  • MissyJessy
    Options
    we have been having a crazy nice Chinook here :) yesterday it was +4C SOOO nice ... almost like summer <3

but i bet thats still pretty cold for you guys? and your silly Fehrenheit
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Wouldn't you know It is very nice here too? 24, sunny, and no wind....Like spring is just around the corner huh? My bf said it was negative something when he got to work this morning and at lunch it was only 7 where he is at in CO.
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Did you know it's in the 40's here in KY? Not to bad, when the wind isn't blowing.