chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Why is this thread called chocolate covered zombie elves?

Would you believe me if I told you that the story goes way back? This thread was orginally started by someone else (he pops in every now and then still), but the participants got a little crazy with the conversation and the thread was locked. In the mist the conversation (in the old thread) was a discussion about zombies....it went from there. So the new thread began under CCZE!
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    What if C-A-T really spelled dog?

If you extend an assymptotic line outward, does it really prove that univereses can exist in infinitesmally small dimensions of space and time thus changing the laws of physics in a quantum universe?

Did you eat a world book for lunch or what?

Would you beleive that these thoughts float around in my head? And that I understand a good 90-95% of the technical jargon on the big bang theory?

Would you further beleive that I once dated a girl who was a statistician? It didn't work out though....she bored me 73.27% of the time.

Do you think that I am a classical under-acheiver given this mind?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    What do you do for a living?
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    Why do I worry more about brushing my teeth right before an eye appt than I do a dentist appt?

Not to darn bad. Cant complain...I try to, but it never changes anything. How are you?

LOL!! Because you don't want your breathe to smell while he is all up in your face? The dentist probably doesn't mind and I promise has seen worse....

I'm doing pretty good. Did I mention I was on a sugar challenge and we are going to do it again beginning the 15? I won't go crazy this weekend, but don'tcha know I'm having me some chocolate!!!

Sugar challenge?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options

If you extend an assymptotic line outward, does it really prove that univereses can exist in infinitesmally small dimensions of space and time thus changing the laws of physics in a quantum universe?

Would you beleive that these thoughts float around in my head? And that I understand a good 90-95% of the technical jargon on the big bang theory?

Would you further beleive that I once dated a girl who was a statistician? It didn't work out though....she bored me 73.27% of the time.

Do you know that you make me giggle 99.97% of the time?

BAZINGA!!!
  • garnetsms
    Options

Do you know that you make me giggle 99.97% of the time?

BAZINGA!!!

OH man! Did you just beat me to that answer !00%? :laugh:
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Speaking of Zombies again...Do you know that I am reading a bunch of surviving the “zombie” apocalypse things? Some of it is way out there, however, I am enjoy the things like how to filter your water to make it drinkable, what to always have in a backpack when you are hiking that could save your life, how to make a shelter and waterproof matches, those kinds of things.

If we are all on a plane that crashes on a tropical island, who do you want with you? This girl!!
  • garnetsms
    Options
    What do you do for a living?

I am a credit analyst for a big underwear company. I track shipments to verify shortages/damages; communicating daily with the carriers, distribution centers, customer service, and credit adjusters. Doesn't that sound like fun?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    So you track peoples underware? :laugh:
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Why do I worry more about brushing my teeth right before an eye appt than I do a dentist appt?

Not to darn bad. Cant complain...I try to, but it never changes anything. How are you?

LOL!! Because you don't want your breathe to smell while he is all up in your face? The dentist probably doesn't mind and I promise has seen worse....

I'm doing pretty good. Did I mention I was on a sugar challenge and we are going to do it again beginning the 15? I won't go crazy this weekend, but don'tcha know I'm having me some chocolate!!!

Sugar challenge?

OH my goodness!! I thought I told you. I also assumed you were friends with Pom and Krystal (butt kicking myself) who were the ladies who faciltated it. Will you forgive me for not sharing?

Also, would you like me to send you the details?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    So you track peoples underware? :laugh:

LOL Honestly, I guess I do. Doesn't that put a new perspective on what I do for a living?LOL
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Where were you in my young and wild days when I needed help in that area? (keeping track of said under garments) :drinker:
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Wanna hear a funny albeit embarrassing story?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Where were you in my young and wild days when I needed help in that area? (keeping track of said under garments) :drinker:

Probably too busy keeping up with my own....don'tcha think? :laugh:
  • garnetsms
    Options

Don't we all love funny embarrassing stories?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options

Sugar challenge?

OH my goodness!! I thought I told you. I also assumed you were friends with Pom and Krystal (butt kicking myself) who were the ladies who faciltated it. Will you forgive me for not sharing?

Also, would you like me to send you the details?

Would you believe that I am not much of a sugar/candy person? Not in that form I guess....chips bread pasta on the other hand...that's more my "chocolate".
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Could that be why I am not very sweet? No sugar?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Could that be why I am not very sweet? No sugar?

Who told you that?

Yes, I am quite fond of my bread and pastas too. However, I am learning to change that with spagetti squash and quinoa. Have you tried either of them?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options

Don't we all love funny embarrassing stories?

So one day my mom and I were going to go shopping, years and years ago before kids and life happened, but I had to stop at that gas station. Well while I was filling my car, I asked her to get me the tire pressure gauge out of the glove box. Guess what she found in there? Yep, a bra. I could have crawled under my car!!!
  • garnetsms
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS!! What did she say?

I have to admit, I've never had that to happen before, but have you ever had your mother call you in the middle of....and actually answer? You'd have to know my mother to appreciate the humor in that. It was not as funny when she did it though cause I was like Umm, mom, that's my dad....ewww!