chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Do you burn mini calories when you play mini golf?
  • littlemoonsandy
    littlemoonsandy Posts: 1,930
    Options
    would you believe all I have planned is to go look at that place and after take my sons to play mini golf..no work for me this evening:smile:

did you know you can burn some calories playing golf??

would you believe i have never played golf? but i would love to try...how long have you been playing?
  • willy0524
    willy0524 Posts: 1,897
    Options
    would you believe I've been playing about 25 years? did you know I still suck? at golf I mean. :wink:

dvs do you have any hidden tatoos :tongue:
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am doing much better. Thank you asking.

Would you believe my son is not better? I feel so bad for him today...he had to call me to come get him early from practice because he had an "accident." Apparently this infection that is trying to leave his body is leaving thru his bottom side.
    He was so embarrassed and had tears in his eyes when he told me that he isn't sure if this is where he is supposed to be.
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME? (no, I didn't shout at him). He is an excellent football player, and student. I told him that I am positive that he is not the only one who has encounter such obstacles when going for something he wanted. I'm also certain that the other players have had illness as well while trying to do well in football.

For those that do not know he had surgery the beginning of football season last year, but showed up every day even though he could not participate. He also got an award for giving 100% all season. Then at the end of the season he was suffering inflammation of the rib carthlige which put him in ER twice. I reminded him the second time was because he was misdiagnosed the 1st time. He now takes Ibuprofen before every practice, and game. NOW he is struggling with a respirtory infection and I'm sure the "runs" is due to the antibiotics he is on.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Did you all enjoy your morning?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Dawn, I love the new ink!!

Sandy, did you know I love playing mini golf and wish I could go with you today?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Sheila, your poor kid. My heart goes out to him. Don't you know I wish him well?
  • willy0524
    Options
    same here sheila, has to be tough on a teen.
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Thanks Mandi and Willy!!

Don't ya know momma wishes she could make it all go away, but she knows its all part of what makes him stronger?
  • littlemoonsandy
    Options
    would you believe I've been playing about 25 years? did you know I still suck? at golf I mean. :wink:

dvs do you have any hidden tatoos :tongue:

will you teach me how to stroke it? im sure i will suck also..that was too easy:laugh:
  • littlemoonsandy
    Options
    Sheila, your poor kid. My heart goes out to him. Don't you know I wish him well?

can i second this?
  • littlemoonsandy
    Options

Sandy, did you know I love playing mini golf and wish I could go with you today?

wouldnt that be great if we could
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options

can i second this?
    Can I third this? :frown:
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options

Thank you Sheila! Willy will you be disappointed if I said nope, no hidden ones?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    that one day when we all get together for drinks and Dawn wrestles Me then Dean, After that can we all go out for a round of minigolf?
  • littlemoonsandy
    Options
    would you be embarrassed if i fell while playing from drinking too many beers?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    do you think we all might pig-pile on you? Because we are drinking? Nobody better touch my @ss!
  • littlemoonsandy
    Options
    will you save me if i get squished? ill touch ur *kitten* and you will like it
  • willy0524
    Options

Thank you Sheila! Willy will you be disappointed if I said nope, no hidden ones?

Absolutely not dvs, did you know I saw one one time that was a pencil tatooed on a ( . ) ( . )?? can you guess what the eraser was??
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Don't you know I'll be the first one on and then when you say so I'll do one big push up and everyone will fall off?

Naw...I don't like my @ss touched...ever...even during naughty time

can you tell I'm hungry and frisky today?