chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Dawn, I love the new ink!!

Sandy, did you know I love playing mini golf and wish I could go with you today?

Thank you Sheila! Willy will you be disappointed if I said nope, no hidden ones?

Absolutely not dvs, did you know I saw one one time that was a pencil tatooed on a ( . ) ( . )?? can you guess what the eraser was??

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Are you being naughty Bill?
  • littlemoonsandy
    littlemoonsandy Posts: 1,930
    Options
    Don't you know I'll be the first one on and then when you say so I'll do one big push up and everyone will fall off?

Naw...I don't like my @ss touched...ever...even during naughty time

can you tell I'm hungry and frisky today?

dont you know that sounds like a great time? arnt you frisky everyday? would you like some moonpie:laugh:
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys for being so awesome!! Can you tell me something, why is it when you need the SO to be supportive, he decides to attempt start something instead? I will say in his (small) defense, he didn't know about the conversation with my son this morning, but he did know I had to pick him up. Therefore, he should know my mind is on my son, and should not have tried to start an arguement. (over something unrelated to my son's issue this morning) Baby steps for me... I told my SO I needed to go and I would talk the matter over with him later. I'm so disappointed in him right now : (
  • garnetsms
    Options
    that one day when we all get together for drinks and Dawn wrestles Me then Dean, After that can we all go out for a round of minigolf?

Dont ya know that sounds like a great idea?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Don't you know I'll be the first one on and then when you say so I'll do one big push up and everyone will fall off?

dont you know that sounds like a great time? arnt you frisky everyday? would you like some moonpie:laugh:

Aren't bigphatcats always hungry and always frisky? Are you getting fresh with me or freaky?:laugh:
  • littlemoonsandy
    Options

Aren't bigphatcats always hungry and always frisky? Are you getting fresh with me or freaky?:laugh:

cant you tell a little bit of both?:devil:
  • littlemoonsandy
    Options
    can i say im sorry to hear your SO is being a butt munch, sheila?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    sorry to hear that Sheila:flowerforyou:
  • littlemoonsandy
    Options
    where is everyone today? are we not good company?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    did you say Butt-Munch? hahahahaha...I haven't heard that in a while...
  • littlemoonsandy
    Options
    did you say Butt-Munch? hahahahaha...I haven't heard that in a while...

can you tell i still think im 15?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    but you know you're all woman right?

Imma still give you nooggie for your outburst yesterday ya know? note to self I owe Sandy one nooggie
  • littlemoonsandy
    Options
    would you believe i can tell im all woman..every morning in the shower lol...

what outburst? what on earth are you talking about
    :grumble:
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Did you know buttmunch is a term I use often, and i'm usually referring to him? He's tried to call me back and I didn't take the call, nor have I called him back. I hate doing it, but he has got to eat some serious crow on this one....

Not to brag, but I KNOW for a fact I am NOT wrong on this one...
  • WhiskeyCity
    WhiskeyCity Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Morning Mikey and Shannon.

Shannon mind if I call you ShannONE?...Like JB calls Shannon Sharp on the AFC Football Pregame show?

Would you believe that I've been called that before?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    don't you remember...When I threatened you with a nooggie yesterday? When we were arguing like 2 dopes over who was fatter?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Morning Mikey and Shannon.

Shannon mind if I call you ShannONE?...Like JB calls Shannon Sharp on the AFC Football Pregame show?

Would you believe that I've been called that before?

do you mind it?
  • willy0524
    willy0524 Posts: 1,897
    Options
    don't you remember...When I threatened you with a nooggie yesterday? When we were arguing like 2 dopes over who was fatter?

you guys remember yesterday??? wtf
  • garnetsms
    Options
    would you believe i can tell im all woman..every morning in the shower lol...

what outburst? what on earth are you talking about
    :grumble:

did you know I can tell im all woman before getting in the shower?
  • littlemoonsandy
    Options

you guys remember yesterday??? wtf

i have know idea what on earth he is talking about! do you think he believes me?