chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    How was everyones weekend?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    How was everyones weekend?

Would you believe at times it was breathtakingly euphoric? How about yours?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Wow Pirate, do you know I am happy to hear that? Did you know mine was just your normal weekend? You know jumping over fire, crawling through mud under barbed wire, scaling walls with only a rope, and sliding down mud hills ;)
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    mine was good....I did a 2Q....as in....can I say....2 quarts of beer?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Did you shed any tears in your beer?
  • phoenix_59
    Options
    Did you shed any tears in your beer?

no...but had to piss alot...does that count?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Was it Miller? Can we count it as water and hydration?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    Can I say that the issue that I been telling you guys about me and the 2 month drought.. is still commencing?:sad:
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Were you not nice and romantic enough this weekend?
  • phoenix_59
    Options
    Was it Miller? Can we count it as water and hydration?

do you believe it was a Blueberry Blonde?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options

She and I had been waiting ya know? can you believe Jovani must sense it and did not sleep at all Saturday night, and that her daughter was "scared" and crawled into bed?
    Can I say that last night her daughter tried to creep in again but I had to assure her that there are no freaking monsters in her well lit bedroom?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Can I congradulate Dawn on her accomplishment and Michelle for her son's accomplishment as well? I'm so excited for you both.

Mikey, I feel so bad for you. Hang in there buddy!!

Can I also share (and maybe brag a little too) that my son's team won their first (varsity) game on Friday night? Brandon made 3 of the 5 tackles on special teams. He told me after the game, only 12 more quarters and he could letter as a freshman....Yeah, I had to ask one of the guys what he meant. LOL

We have a JV game tonight, and a Freshman game on Thursday...Can you feel the excitement?
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,493
    Options
    Wow Pirate, do you know I am happy to hear that? Did you know mine was just your normal weekend? You know jumping over fire, crawling through mud under barbed wire, scaling walls with only a rope, and sliding down mud hills ;)

Do you realize this sounds so friggin awesome right about now?
  • chosengiver
    Options
    mornin all :)
    can you guys believe I FINALLY took my hotrod convertible out for a spin this weekend?
  • garnetsms
    Options

Do you realize this sounds so friggin awesome right about now?

Doesn't it though?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    can you guys believe I FINALLY took my hotrod convertible out for a spin this weekend?

Girl, why didn't you come get me? LOL
  • chosengiver
    Options

She and I had been waiting ya know? can you believe Jovani must sense it and did not sleep at all Saturday night, and that her daughter was "scared" and crawled into bed?
    Can I say that last night her daughter tried to creep in again but I had to assure her that there are no freaking monsters in her well lit bedroom?
    Is it appropriate to assume you were banging your head against the wall at that moment?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Sheila, can I say congrats to your son for an awesome game and win!? And also to Michelle, that is so great that your son is doing so well in Hockey, Arent you a super proud mom?

Can someone take me for a spin in a hotrod?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    can I say that no type of banging was going on?

Should we both just admit defeat from the 48" and unders?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options

you were riding around with your top down?:noway: