chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Are undies really necessary? :laugh:
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    Can I tell you how annoying it is that some undies don't fit no more?

Keep them handy....do you know that when you have a HEADACHE you should wear loose undies?

Note: this does not apply to women!
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    does anyone really enjoy going commando?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    Are undies really necessary? :laugh:

did I just hear Bow chika bow wow in the background?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    I'm curious. Is it considered creeping here if you like to see what your friends post and where they have posted?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    is it even considered creeping if it is your friend? Isn't that why it tells you what they posted last?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    Is it only creeping if you look and you feel you shouldn't have?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    Should I ask first or peek n run a swell idea?
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    May I say thank you to all for your thoughts of my boy? :flowerforyou:

Sheila, How proud are you??? May I say good luck to him and that I am hoping for a great season? I love football, especially HS football. Friday Night Lights Baby. Is it a big social event there as it is here? My son played up until the year before, broke his hand, late in the season and jeopardized the start of hockey so that ended that. But I still went to ever game last year. Wouldn't you know that I am planning on going to all this year as well?

Mikey, Do you know how much of a sweetheart you are?

I had so much fun this weekend but that drive home was brutal. Guess what I did? Would you believe I took today off to?? :tongue:

I am a super proud mom!! Do you know how awesome it feels to hear your son's name over the loud speaker? And even more exciting to see him run across that field like his butt was on fire, and tackle that boy to the ground. I wanted to jump up and holler...that's my boy!!...but I didn't

Can I second the Friday night lights!!! Also Monday, and Thursdays too!! LOL

Do you think it is strange that you teach your kids to not hit or push or tackle anyone cuz it isn't polite their whole lives, then they get into sports and all you want to do is yell "hit him!!!"???? :laugh: :laugh:

I know what you mean about hearing your kids name being announced. Last year was the first year they made it to WDA and I couldn't go, so I listened to it on the radio at work, dressed in orange and black head to toe, feather boa, and all the noise makers to boot. haha Would you know that I got tears in my eyes listening to the announcers talk about my boy? <<pathetic softy huh?>>
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    Commando, "head"aches, creeping and peeking....oh my!!! Can you imagine the picture I have going on in my head???
  • mandipandi75
    Options

Will I know you're looking but pretend I don't and put on a show you won't soon forget?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Will I know you're looking but pretend I don't and put on a show you won't soon forget?

when I am watching and you're pretending not to know, Do you sometimes hear me go "mmmmmmm" in approval :laugh:

I know this is a little creepy but it's a joke
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Don't you know, I can sense your happiness... Mmmmm or not? ;)
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    what is it about Pirates happiness that gets you all happy mandi?
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,493
    Options
    Would you all line up to tar & feather me if I bragged about just getting out of bed?
  • chosengiver
    Options

:laugh: Can I give this a High 5 in approval?
  • chosengiver
    Options
    Commando, "head"aches, creeping and peeking....oh my!!! Can you imagine the picture I have going on in my head???
    May I borrow it after your finished, please?
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Did you see I spent time with the Captain both Saturday and Sunday night? I even boasted about it in my diary... under food.
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    Would you all line up to tar & feather me if I bragged about just getting out of bed?

That would depend on who got out of bed with you , wouldn't it?
  • chosengiver
    Options
    does anyone really enjoy going commando?
    Do you find panty lines attractive?