chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Thank you Mandi. How are you?

Do you know where I might find baggy bicycle shorts? That don't cost $100.00 like LL Bean

Don't you know I'm always doing well in this groups company?

You know, as expensive and close fitting as those shorts may be, they are worth it. But my husband chooses to wear the athletic "drytech" shorts from walmart. Super cheap and breezy and baggy.

Speaking of biking, you know my bike dilemma... We messed with my husbands old Schwinn and got it adjusted enough that I can ride. Yay! It's a cadillac compared to the Mongoose! He upgraded recently to a fancy Haro.

Nice!!! Do you know I've wanted a Haro for like 25 years? Schwinns are usually longer frames even for the 26's and I'm assuming your hubby had a 29, you're okay with that?

How tall is Hubby?

It worked great last night. Would you believe he's 6'1"?

Haha do you know I am 6'1 and once dated a girl who was 5'1? We looked funny together...espescially coz she had long Rapunzell hair
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: Are you calling us funny? lol

I wear killer high heels so it's not always so noticeable. I do have pretty long hair too. He's quite muscular. Does that help the image more?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    NOOOOOO not at all!!!! I was just talking about me and her. Her hair went down to the top of her butt. Can I tell you that looking back on my life that she was probably the first girl whom I really loved?

Did I tell you that my wife is 5'3 ? I guess I've always been attracted to shorter girls :smile:
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    Can I get a "hell ya" from the shorties?? 5'3" here.
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Did you know my hubby is 6' 4", so me being 5' 6" still puts me in the shorty catagory, don't you think?
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    do you know that I am 69..?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Michelle - HELL YEAH for the shorties!!!

Dawn - Do you want to be a shorty?

To ALL the fine Ladies on this thread...Have you ever heard this?

You are Soooo Beautiful to Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Can I share with you what I was asked in my meeting today? One of the drivers whom I didn't know, ask me if i was at walmart last night, I said yes I was. He then asked if that was my husband I was with. Can you guess who i was with? MY SON!!! Good Gawd!!! I know he doesn't look 16, maybe early 20's, with the facial hair and muscles and all. What do you think that means, that at 39 (now,) I could bag a husband in his early 20's? LMAO!! I did feel bad for him when I said that was son. The look on his face, I don't know if he was just embarrassed or if he was trying to figure out just how old I was if I had a kid that looked that "old". But never fear, the stupid dispatcher piped up and blurted out my age. Do you think I would have gotten in trouble for punching him in the throat for that???
  • mandipandi75
    Options

:smooched:
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options

May I second Mandi's motion? :smooched:
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Can I share with you what I was asked in my meeting today? One of the drivers whom I didn't know, ask me if i was at walmart last night, I said yes I was. He then asked if that was my husband I was with. Can you guess who i was with? MY SON!!! Good Gawd!!! I know he doesn't look 16, maybe early 20's, with the facial hair and muscles and all. What do you think that means, that at 39 (now,) I could bag a husband in his early 20's? LMAO!! I did feel bad for him when I said that was son. The look on his face, I don't know if he was just embarrassed or if he was trying to figure out just how old I was if I had a kid that looked that "old". But never fear, the stupid dispatcher piped up and blurted out my age. Do you think I would have gotten in trouble for punching him in the throat for that???

Is it possible to be stupid and rude at the same time?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options

Is it possible to be stupid and rude at the same time?

I know, right??
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options

May I 3rd that? :smooched:
  • bigphatcat
    Options

May I 3rd that? :smooched:

can you girls gang tackle me and do this all at the same time?

Coz that would be really cool!
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Shall we each wear different colored lipstick so we can see who did what?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Isn't that an awesome idea?

Hey mandi, how are ya chicka (outside of this groups company)?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Shall we each wear different colored lipstick so we can see who did what?

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    did we scare off Mikey?
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Isn't that an awesome idea?

Hey mandi, how are ya chicka (outside of this groups company)?

Can I answer that after my lunch appt? Be back all.
  • garnetsms
    Options
    did we scare off Mikey?

and Michael?