chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    I am , is this not a celebration of your milestone? :drinker:

Thank you Dawn! don't you think our other friends are just as amazing? Do you know Sandy's ticker says she has lost 34 pounds, but she lost like 25 before she joined MFP? She's lost almost 60 lbs!!!!
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    and look at how the rest of our group kick some wicked @ss....Do you want to hear an NSV?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    I do love how awesome everyone is doing! Wow 60#s for Sandy is something to be soooooo proud of, don't you think? Will you please share your NSV?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Good morning! and TGIF!!

Why is Greg keeping us waiting?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Over the last few days I have noticed Wifey staring at my arms and shoulders every chance she gets. I know she has always liked my big arms, but with fat disappearing and muscle showing more I think she likey, likey. Do you know how good this makes me feel?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Do you know I do know how good that feels? So happy for you!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Can I admit that I just peeped your gun show? :blushing: Can I tell you that your wifey is only human and how could you not expect her to stare at those impressive pipes :love: Can I give her props for wiping away the droll before you saw it? :embarassed:
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    What gun show?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Do you know I do know how good that feels? So happy for you!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smooched:

Do you have something of this nature to share?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Did you notice I was being graceful and not trying to take away your moment?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Not necessary. Don't you know I'm asking for yours? I wanna hear!
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Can I admit that I just peeped your gun show? :blushing: Can I tell you that your wifey is only human and how could you not expect her to stare at those impressive pipes :love: Can I give her props for wiping away the droll before you saw it? :embarassed:

Can I thank you with a big bear hug?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options

Can I thank you with a big bear hug?

How could I say no?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Am I being seen in a whole new light today?
  • garnetsms
    Options

Do we tell you enough how sweet you are?

Even though the scale isn't moving much (yes, I know, don't worry about the scale), I've noticed my clothes are getting more and more loose. I've also received more compliments, some of them from my SO....Although I am doing this for me, it feels really good when others notice.
  • garnetsms
    Options
    What gun show?

Did you know I just went to your profile and took a peek too? :love:
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Should I let you know before I peek? Would that be more than fair considering I leave the curtains open for you? :)

Good morning, friends!
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Do we tell you enough how sweet you are?

Even though the scale isn't moving much (yes, I know, don't worry about the scale), I've noticed my clothes are getting more and more loose. I've also received more compliments, some of them from my SO....Although I am doing this for me, it feels really good when others notice.

do you know how happy I am for you?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    What gun show?

Did you know I just went to your profile and took a peek too? :love:

Can I thank you for your kind words?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Should I let you know before I peek? Would that be more than fair considering I leave the curtains open for you? :)

Good morning, friends!

Should I admit that I look quite often? Good afternoon Mandy!