chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    Thank you all so much!!

Hey Mandi!! Don't you know we all get in a funk sometimes? AND I had my fair share of diet coke yesterday too BUT I also had my water!!

Would you believe I'm better at sit-ups than push ups too?

Sheila...sit ups are useless....have you ever done planks? much better for core....
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Dean, would you believe I have? Yes, I should be doing them again; my core needs all the work it can get.
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    was that kind of icky for you? Even if it is the truth... Can I tell you it is really bothering me that I cannot pinpoint the celeb that looks like you. I keep wanting to say Shelly Long before she hit the wall, but there is someone else who looks more like you. I think that your mouth looks like Shelly Long's. Anyone ever tell you you got a real pertty mouth?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Can I say, it is icky coming from your boss ESPECIALLY in front of your peers?

Could the only times I've heard that I have a pretty mouth is when SO's standing over me? Kind of like the position of my picture?
  • garnetsms
    Options

Could the only times I've heard that I have a pretty mouth is when SO's standing over me? Kind of like the position of my picture?

Would it be safe to assume it was his corny way of paying you a compliment? No offense guys, but not all of the males species are good at this.
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Okay to swing in for a quickie?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    was that kind of icky for you? Even if it is the truth... Can I tell you it is really bothering me that I cannot pinpoint the celeb that looks like you. I keep wanting to say Shelly Long before she hit the wall, but there is someone else who looks more like you. I think that your mouth looks like Shelly Long's. Anyone ever tell you you got a real pertty mouth?

Rebecca De Mornay?
  • mjpTennis
    Options

Would it be safe to assume it was his corny way of paying you a compliment? No offense guys, but not all of the males species are good at this.

Can I say that I have never heard "easy on the eyes" in a public conversation when the woman mentioned was present?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    How is your day off so far Michael? :flowerforyou:
  • mjpTennis
    Options
    Nothing really exciting as today is the get things wrapped up day...Wouldn't you know lining up all the car repairs is expensive?
  • mjpTennis
    Options
    Rebecca De Mornay?

I will second that. Isn't she the hand that rocked the cradle?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Wouldn't you rather spend your money on something else? Can I ask you a tennis question?
  • mjpTennis
    Options
    Hmmmm...taco bell....and does a bear use a white rabbit to clean himself? Absolutely...fire away...
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Did you see I had Taco bell yesterday?

When you play tennis, will you switch which hand is holding the racket depending how the ball is coming at you? I am right handed and play mostly with my right hand. But I found myself switching hands completely for some shots. Using solely my left hand. My husband says that he doesn’t do that, he will always have his right hand on the racket, but will sometimes use both hands. He never solely uses the opposite hand. Does that make sense?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options

Would you beleive this was a joke referrencing the movie Deliverance? Notice the spelling of Pertty?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    Did you know I'm at the beach? And that it's so nice out too?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Mikey, did you know I am jealous, and my avi was taken right before I headed out to the beach as well?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    Will u all have fun, time to bring the kids in. You know its their first time here at a beach?
  • mjpTennis
    Options
    DVS - Did you know someone in your tip top shape would benefit from using two hands on her left handed shot? I use solely my right hand for all tennis shots and the left hand is merely to position the racquet and to toss the balls.
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Can we thank you for stopping in?