chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    Did you now that at my meeting yesterday the "public" announcement of my position was announced?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Would you believe me if I said I've been working today?

Did you know I was doing that earlier today? No fun, is it?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Did you now that at my meeting yesterday the "public" announcement of my position was announced?

How do you feel about that?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Would you believe me if I said I've been working today?

Did you know I was doing that earlier today? No fun, is it?

Not on a Friday!!! Don't they know that Friday's are always my f-off days? I didn't authorize that change, did I?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options

How do you feel about that?

Can I admit I it is a little "weird" around here now?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Why do I always miss out on all the fun?:sad: haha
  • WhiskeyCity
    WhiskeyCity Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    How about a quick Saturday check in?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Do you suppose that if I want to ever find a "companion", I will need to leave my house on a Sat night occasionally? lol
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I am missing my CCZEs... At work today, there is a tornado watch where I am in southeastern florida, and friggin tropical storm rains and wind going on...Who is going to come take me away from all of this???
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Hey JoJo, How's the weather this afternoon? Hopefully better! Would you send some of that rain my way please?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Yeah Jojo are you okay?
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    how is the weather in florida ???
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    is it ok that I do not read what was written, can someone give me the highlights?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    Did you know that expendables 2 was awesome? You know that I watched it for what it was and that's why I liked it?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Oh Monday, how I've missed you and couldn't wait to see you again! -- Said no one ever!!!! :smile: How is everyone today? Did everyone have a good weekend?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    The weather here is cloudy, rainy, lots of thunder and lightning. Don't you know, my friend had a tree knocked down onto her patio and she lost power? Doesn't that just sound awful? No power=No air conditioning=HOT MESS

Did you know that the 3 counties south of me have no school today because of the storm but our county still does. Isn't it awful that kids were standing at bus stops with this crazy wind???

Onto a better note...

I had a date last night (even in the tropical storm), isn't the great? And onto a recent topic..tonight he is taking me to see the Expendables 2....

Can you believe I have a 2nd date? lol...:bigsmile:

I know someone here saw it..who was it? Was it good?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    My I be the first to say..."you go girl" to Jojo?? :drinker:
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    The weather here is cloudy, rainy, lots of thunder and lightning. Don't you know, my friend had a tree knocked down onto her patio and she lost power? Doesn't that just sound awful? No power=No air conditioning=HOT MESS

Did you know that the 3 counties south of me have no school today because of the storm but our county still does. Isn't it awful that kids were standing at bus stops with this crazy wind???

Onto a better note...

I had a date last night (even in the tropical storm), isn't the great? And onto a recent topic..tonight he is taking me to see the Expendables 2....

do you think after the Expendables 2 you might see the Expandable???:laugh:
  • MikeyD1280
    Options

Onto a better note...

didn't you hear that I seen it? You know that this is the first time in my life that I have gone to the movies by myself, ever? I was going to take my girls son, but when I asked how he was behaving (I was working), that my girl WAS going to let him go until he gave her a problem? You know that he would have LOVED it too!?

JOJO, If you like action, can I tell you that you too will not be disappointed?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options

Onto a better note...

do you think after the Expendables 2 you might see the Expandable???:laugh:

Probably not tonight... I am into him...but before I go there, I am going to make sure he is worth it and into me....What kind of girl do you think I am? :tongue: