chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    MikeyD,

I LOVE action movies. Don't you know this is the BEST action movie cast EVER??? Wouldn't you know I love to go to the movies myself? Though, do you think tonight it might be better going with a date, considering the weather?

It does stink that your girlsfriend's son couldn't go. Why couldn't he just behave?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Jojo I love the color in that tattoo. How long have you had it?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    Jojo I love the color in that tattoo. How long have you had it?

Don't you know? That is actually a new one..I just got it a few months ago. All of my tats have color...this one is the one closest to my heart though...(and the newest)

All of my tats have some sort of sginificance in my life, wouldn't you know it?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    MikeyD,

I LOVE action movies. Don't you know this is the BEST action movie cast EVER??? Wouldn't you know I love to go to the movies myself? Though, do you think tonight it might be better going with a date, considering the weather?

It does stink that your girlsfriend's son couldn't go. Why couldn't he just behave?

isn't that the million dollar question? I always am baffled that kids would NEVER curse, but why do they not mind getting into trouble over and over again about the same thing?

you know it had to do with cake? he wanted cake for lunch and my girl said you can have cake after you eat a real lunch and he was demanding on the cake. So you believe that around diner time, she went to see if he would be good and he did the same thing for diner? I called him up and told him that I wanted to take him to the movies but his poor behavior just took that chance away? ay yi yi...
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Jojo, do you know how excited I am to hear you had a great first date? Will you tell us how #2 goes when its over? Do you see I have my fingers crossed for you?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    Jojo, do you know how excited I am to hear you had a great first date? Will you tell us how #2 goes when its over? Do you see I have my fingers crossed for you?

Have I thanked you for the good luck wishes? I need all I can get. Not sure, did I tell you my luck with guys has been VERY bad?...I can choose a significant other for my friends ( I introduced 4 of my couple friends to each other and they are all now married)...but for myself, I am horrible at it. Do you know why this is?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Don't you know I wish I had the answer for you? Do you have a good feeling about this guy?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Have I thanked you for the good luck wishes? I need all I can get. Not sure, did I tell you my luck with guys has been VERY bad?...I can choose a significant other for my friends ( I introduced 4 of my couple friends to each other and they are all now married)...but for myself, I am horrible at it. Do you know why this is?

Can I say that it will happen? Just relax and enjoy yourself! Good luck and have lots o' fun!
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Do you know I am stuck auditing Reg CC holds all day today and this does not make for a very fun day? :yawn: :grumble:
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Dawn that is a nice pic of you, but why is that other chickie trying to punch you? lol
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    Dawn... I have had good feelings before and I was WAYYY Wrong...

So, what am I going to do? I am just going to go with it, see what may happen and not put all my hopes into it....just enjoy it while I can.

Do you think chivalry is dead? Do you all believe in True Love and Romance? Am I cold hearted for saying romance is only for fairy tales?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Dawn that is a nice pic of you, but why is that other chickie trying to punch you? lol
    Can't you tell that is the bartender and she is trying to kick me out? Do I look scared of her? Does she not know who she is messing with?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Jojo, I don't believe in fairy tale romance, but do you know that I do believe that there are still many good guys out there that will make the rest of your life very enjoyable if you choose to stick with them through the good and bad times, ya know?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!! Can I admit I'm a little bummed, and trying my best to come out of it? I know you guys wlll help me.

I want to tell you first that our boys won the Varsity game on Sat. 56 - 34!! Yeah, they kicked butt. My boy was not only on special teams, but they put him on the line too. Mamma was a little nervous, but very proud at the same time.

On a not so happy note, my van overheated yesterday and shut down. I had to have it towed to the shop, leaving me dependent on other people to go and be where I need to be,( ie: my SO) who is being a complete JERK!!! I ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS!! I have tried to look at the positive side, and I still am, I just don't understand why in hell when I am trying so hard not to be upset, he has to be such a push over.
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Jojo, may I be the next to say that I am excited for you and wish you well on your second date?

May I also say that tattoo is beautiful!! I love butterflies!!
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Sheila, do you know I am sorry to hear about your van overheating, but can I let you know its totally awesome that you guys won the Varsity game?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Good morning MY SoCo. Can I say sorry to hear about the van? Do I need to come down there and Gregulate?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    Jojo, may I be the next to say that I am excited for you and wish you well on your second date?

May I also say that tattoo is beautiful!! I love butterflies!!

Sheila, I understand the whole overheating thing. I had issues with that and then a cracked head on my old car..so I got rid of it and got a new one. I am sendingyou positive vibes for a better day...can you feel them?

May I say WOOHOO...to the Varsity win?

Have I mentioned I am a little excited about the second date nad that I get butterflies thinking about it?

That is my favorite of all my tattoos...have you seen any of the others?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    did you know that all my "wait" has finally paid off last night?:devil:
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Can I say WTG Mikey? :drinker: :blushing: