chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    certainly Sheila. What division is his school?

Thank you! Does 5A sound right?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Good morning my KY counterpart!! Do you know how much you have been missed?

Michelle, can I congradulate your daughter?

Dawn, do you know how awesome that is?

Greg, can we add that my son's football team (Gators) is 2 - 0?

Can I give a "whoop whoop" for you son's FB team?

All this talk about HS kids and HS sports is making me a little sad. I am going to be an empty nester before long. Did you know that if had my situation been different, I would have loved more kids?

Didn't you know that's why we have grandkids later? The joy is that we get to send them back...LOL

Good morning Mandi! How are you?

Greg, who's blog is it?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    *holding back tears* Has anyone read the blog "I'm just not in the mood" ? Warning - I got emotional at the end

How are ya Mandy? good to see you

I'm feeling pumped today. :)

Happy Monday everyone!

Pirate, did that post from Friday get deleted? lol
  • FluffyToFab
    FluffyToFab Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    What post from Friday?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Good morning Miss Mandi..hows my sexy girl today?

Pirate..what is making you so emotional?

IF this weather keeps up there may be no second date (this evening at least)..who thinks that will suck for me?? (I DO, I DO)
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Mandy Can I say that I cannot find the thread anymore? does that mean it was deleted?

SoCo can I tell you that the blog was posted by "thistimeismytime"?

Fluffytofab can I welcome you to our thread?
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options

All this talk about HS kids and HS sports is making me a little sad. I am going to be an empty nester before long. Did you know that if had my situation been different, I would have loved more kids?

Didn't you know that's why we have grandkids later? The joy is that we get to send them back...LOL

Greg, who's blog is it?

Do you know that I am not sure I want to be a grandma anytime soon? Yikes!! May I say, I wouldn't mind having some little *kitten*$ of my own (or step-shi!t$) around?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

IF this weather keeps up there may be no second date (this evening at least)..who thinks that will suck for me?? (I DO, I DO)

Can I tell you as sad as the story is the picture at the end really got to me?

Is the weather better than last night or worse?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Can you please stay safe, Jo? I pray your floaties will be enough. ;) Can't believe this terrible weather!

Someone must have been pretty bad with that thread then. Bummer. I was looking forward to catching up.

I'll be back after the tear jerker...
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Can I say good morning to Mandi? Happy Monday to you. May I say, you sound very perky for a Monday? Do you and Mikey have something in common this fine morning?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Greg, who's blog is it?

Do you know that I am not sure I want to be a grandma anytime soon? Yikes!! May I say, I wouldn't mind having some little *kitten*$ of my own (or step-shi!t$) around?

Can I tell you that if I left my two brats with you for a couple of days that might change your mind?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options

Pirate..the weather is 50x worse. Itreally sucks because I may be stuck here at the office if it continues flooding. Doesn'tthat just stink???
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options

Greg, who's blog is it?

Can I tell you that if I left my two brats with you for a couple of days that might change your mind?

Do you know that I doubt that?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Jojo do you know you should never get caught up *kitten* creek without your paddle?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options

Pirate..the weather is 50x worse. Itreally sucks because I may be stuck here at the office if it continues flooding. Doesn'tthat just stink???

Oh my!! You do know that I hope you stay safe?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Did you know my 2 brats spilled an entire bottle of laundry soap all over my living room while my other half was supposed to be watching them? :grumble: Can you say " Do Not Add Water!"? :noway:
  • FluffyToFab
    FluffyToFab Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Mandy Can I say that I cannot find the thread anymore? does that mean it was deleted?

SoCo can I tell you that the blog was posted by "thistimeismytime"?

Fluffytofab can I welcome you to our thread?

Well thank you!

Did you know my twins are supposed to be taking a nap.. Can you guess what they are doing?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Are they playing Paper, Scissors, Rock?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Did you know my 2 brats spilled an entire bottle of laundry soap all over my living room while my other half was supposed to be watching them? :grumble: Can you say " Do Not Add Water!"? :noway:

Hey, Can I hired them to clean my livingroom too?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Did you know I was thankful for hardwood floors and that our throw rug needed to be cleaned anyways?