chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Can I say good morning to Mandi? Happy Monday to you. May I say, you sound very perky for a Monday? Do you and Mikey have something in common this fine morning?

Good morning to you as well, my fine friend. Would you believe Mikey's problem was never a problem for me? I do sympathize with his Michele though on the first run... ouch! I'm actually pretty stoked that I got a new home gym and I'm starting a new circuit training routine tonight.

Congrat, Mikey!
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Jojo do you know you should never get caught up *kitten* creek without your paddle?

Who needs a paddle when you have built in floatation devices like I do...lol??
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Good morning Miss Mandi..hows my sexy girl today?

Pirate..what is making you so emotional?

IF this weather keeps up there may be no second date (this evening at least)..who thinks that will suck for me?? (I DO, I DO)

Can I tell you as sad as the story is the picture at the end really got to me?

Is the weather better than last night or worse?

Pirate..the weather is 50x worse. Itreally sucks because I may be stuck here at the office if it continues flooding. Doesn'tthat just stink???
    my thoughts are with you. Will you please stay safe? Can you use those as floatation devices to save a small neighborhood?:bigsmile:
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Jojo do you know you should never get caught up *kitten* creek without your paddle?

Who needs a paddle when you have built in floatation devices like I do...lol??
    :laugh:
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Mandy Can I say that I cannot find the thread anymore? does that mean it was deleted?

SoCo can I tell you that the blog was posted by "thistimeismytime"?

Fluffytofab can I welcome you to our thread?

Well thank you!

Did you know my twins are supposed to be taking a nap.. Can you guess what they are doing?

Do you think I am stalking you? what are they doing?
  • FluffyToFab
    FluffyToFab Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Mandy Can I say that I cannot find the thread anymore? does that mean it was deleted?

Well thank you!

Did you know my twins are supposed to be taking a nap.. Can you guess what they are doing?

No I don't!! Thanks for noticing..

They are repeatedly climbing on top of their diaper changing table and getting stuck and hollering "Momma!"

Can you tell this is getting on my nerves?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Did you know you can lock kids in a closet as long as you make it a game? :laugh:
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Well thank you!

They are repeatedly climbing on top of their diaper changing table and getting stuck and hollering "Momma!"

Will you enroll them in Gymnastics lessons?
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    Can I say good morning to Mandi? Happy Monday to you. May I say, you sound very perky for a Monday? Do you and Mikey have something in common this fine morning?

Good morning to you as well, my fine friend. Would you believe Mikey's problem was never a problem for me? I do sympathize with his Michele though on the first run... ouch! I'm actually pretty stoked that I got a new home gym and I'm starting a new circuit training routine tonight.

Congrat, Mikey!

Did you know that I am looking at some sort of home gym as well? It is too scarey here now days to be at the gym as late as I am, especially if I want to go to the man cave. I haven't been there in weeks! =( Will you let us know how you like it?

Will you excuse me while I drift off and remember the days and nights and afternoons and mid mornings and evenings and early mornings when Mikey's issues weren't an issue for me either? ....hhmmm, good times!! My how things have changed in the last few months!!! May I say, I hope to have first hand experience of Mikey's Michele's problem some time soon??????:blushing:
  • FluffyToFab
    Options

Well thank you!

No.. but is hypnotizing them to sleep illegal?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Did you know you can lock kids in a closet as long as you make it a game? :laugh:

Were you the warden of the jail?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Well thank you!

have you ever heard "No harm no foul"?
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    did you know I am drinking a 40 oz pop....er "water"? lol
  • FluffyToFab
    Options

Well thank you!

have you ever heard "No harm no foul"?

Got any tips?
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    How do you get meat juice off your haunches?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    is the dog asking or is it the dogs owner asking?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Can we welcome you, Leah?! :flowerforyou: How have you been?

Michelle- I bought a Tuff Stuff universal gym with a 200 lb stack. It's freakin awesome! I still have/use my free weights for certain parts of my routine. This is so much quicker to jump from one lift to the next. I highly recommend it!
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options

I have been thinking about soda all day..but I am sticking with my water. DId you know that I REALLY want a Coke?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

LEAH!!!!! Do you know how good it is to see you? You have been missed!!!!
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options

Did you know you can lock me in a closet with really sexy guy and I can make it a game too???