chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    Did you know I started humming this--"I’m feeling frisky, you're feeling good, I guess the whiskey is doing what it should, I got the cigarettes, You’ve got a lighter, And when the sun goes down we’ll start a little fire"?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Miranda Lambert is awesome, isn't she?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Do you know that I am not that fond of whiskey? Is it weird that I think it smells good, and tastes good off of someone else's lips, but I don't like to drink it? Set me up with some Pepsi and C.M. Silver, and I'll be your girl forever! So is that saying that I like the Pirate more than I like the Whiskey????? Don't fight boys, Chelle loves both of you equally!
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Miranda Lambert is awesome, isn't she?

Did you know that I just seen her in Bismarck two or three weekends ago? Did you also know she almost had a "Janet" moment on stage??? (o)
  • WhiskeyCity
    WhiskeyCity Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Do you know that I am not that fond of whiskey? Is it weird that I think it smells good, and tastes good off of someone else's lips, but I don't like to drink it? Set me up with some Pepsi and C.M. Silver, and I'll be your girl forever! So is that saying that I like the Pirate more than I like the Whiskey????? Don't fight boys, Chelle loves both of you equally!

I'm not jealous. It just tells me that you've not had a good bourbon whiskey. Would you like to try a sip?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Do you know how awesome that is? No, I didn't know that. Wonder what Blake would think?? :huh:
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Will you be serving?
  • garnetsms
    Options

I'm not jealous. It just tells me that you've not had a good bourbon whiskey. Would you like to try a sip?

Did you know I just told her if she came to KY she wouldn't want to leave? Wouldn't you agree?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Do we need to say the word Whiskey to draw him out?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Do you know how awesome that is? No, I didn't know that. Wonder what Blake would think?? :huh:

Do you know how lucky Blake would have been that I would have been there to comfort him in his hour of need?? :love:

Did you know she had to stop the song and then her guitarist tied her strap in a knot to finish the show?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    That is too funny!! Have you ever had that happen to you?
  • WhiskeyCity
    Options
    Will you be serving?

Didn't you know that my bar is always open and serving the finest in Kentucky libations? Can I tell you that temperance is NOT observed here?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Did you know that I was in Kentucky once? I did like it there, as much as I got to see of it. I was with an SO at the time for a National FU convention. I would have liked to have seen more but did like what I got to take in. Wouldn't you know that I stayed by his side and did my duty of the President's adoring SO?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    What time is happy hour, my friend?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Did you know that I was in Kentucky once? I did like it there, as much as I got to see of it. I was with an SO at the time for a National FU convention. I would have liked to have seen more but did like what I got to take in. Wouldn't you know that I stayed by his side and did my duty of the President's adoring SO?

Awesome!! Can I tell you that you would probably enjoy Whiskey's part of the state more than where I live?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Wouldn't you know that while packing my tatas around that it has happened to me once or twice?:blushing:
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    What time is happy hour, my friend?

Will you wait for me????
  • WhiskeyCity
    Options

Did you say National F.U. convention? Can I tell you that, after I get off the phone at work, I feel like the chairman of the local F'you chapter?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Did you know I think I would like to attend a National FU convention? lol
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Whiskey, do you think our minds are on the same track?