chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Two scoops of ice cream, some club soda and a very tasty Gorilla?
    Does anyone know how badly my mind went in a different direction with that one??
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Was it not the answer, errrr question, you were expecting?
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    I am not all the way caught up but the Gorilla float sounds yummy. Can take over the straw now?
  • GorillaEsq
    Was it not the answer, errrr question, you were expecting?
    Hmmm?
  • GorillaEsq
    I am not all the way caught up but the Gorilla float sounds yummy. Can take over the straw now?
    Can you promise not to bend it?
  • DawnVanSlim

I heard that kind of float is thick. Did you know if you use a straw you might need to suck harder then you would with an average float?
  • MIchelleH2027
    It's either Dawn's box or my Boobs...what's your choice...lol?
    Must I choose?

Do you want both? Can Michelle come too and Sheila??

Where are we going? With Pirate's treasure box of Dawn's and Jojo's wonders of the world, I have nothing to offer. Can I still come for moral support?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member

I heard that kind of float is thick. Did you know if you use a straw you might need to suck harder then you would with an average float?

I heard the same thing Dawn. Can I be first in line to give it a shot? and Can I have a big straw too???
  • GorillaEsq
    Do our employers know we're discussing this during work hours? (hahaha)
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Michelle..don't you know you have plenty to offer...??? I am sure you can contribute that set of legs as well as a mouthpiece (well we all can offer a good mouth piece)...Am I Right?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Did you know it's actually lunch time and I forgot my lunch? :grumble: Will you excuse me while I run to subway?
  • MIchelleH2027

With all the practice we have gotten at the whiskey trough, do think I am up to this challenge now? Did you know I like mine thick and creamy?
  • GorillaEsq
    Did you know it's actually lunch time and I forgot my lunch? :grumble: Will you excuse me while I run to subway?
    No?
  • MIchelleH2027

Do you know we certainly will? And as for me, with all this float talk.... Will you excuse me while I......Well, will you just excuse me for a moment???? :blushing:
  • MIchelleH2027
    Can you promise not to bend it?

Will you bring me a straw that is big and thick enough so that won't be a problem?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    May I say I am not in the mood for a nice thick creamy Gorillaooops..I mean Vanilla shake? Or can I have a vanilla gorilla shake?
  • GorillaEsq
    Oook then. How about those [ insert team name here ]?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Can I thank you all for including me? However, like Chelle said, what do I have to offer?

How many calories are in this gorilla shake?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Oook then. How about those [ insert team name here ]?

Do I hear Titans?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Hey Jojo, how is you condo? Nothing terribly serious in they way of damage?