chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Kat...don't you mean they will come to FL to visit us?? (remember our affair?...shhh...)

Do I know where you live to come cook? (Tonight was Chipotle Salmon with sweet potato and green beans)

Does anyone have any requests for a naked chef?

Can I send you my address and expect you tomorrow? Screw it, I can call off work, can't I?
  • dub101
    dub101 Posts: 325
    Okay how much money do you think you could make if you opened a we server in the nude restaurant?
  • katamus
    Okay how much money do you think you could make if you opened a we server in the nude restaurant?

We have them in Tampa. How much would you pay for a steak?

There's a strip club close by that also does a lunch buffet.. I've always wondered, do they serve crabs?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Did you know that it feels like I have half a picnic bench in my left check still? Why did I trust him when he said "trust me, I'm a doctor"?

Did you atleast get a swat? why do your boobies hurt?

Do you think he thought I was already in too much pain for a swat? Maybe another time we could have arranged something. Where you aware that a campfire and moon light is not the prime lighting to remove a splinter from ones butt?

Do you know that my boobies hurt from my workout tonight? Already hurtng, so who knows what tomo will bring???

Will yor gentleman suitor provide messaging releif?
  • katamus

Wouldn't you know that the thought of one more roll in the hay with him is very tempting? Together we were pretty damn good!!! lol (But no I doubt that trip will happen.)

Isn't he an ex for a reason? Then again.. One last good night could be pretty sweet?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member

I am sure a LOT...especially with the women here...don't you think?

Did you know they have nude sushi places,where you eat sushi off a nude girl??

Should we have nude men and women??
  • AwesomeMoJo

There's a strip club close by that also does a lunch buffet.. I've always wondered, do they serve crabs?

Did you know that the strip clubs in Tampa have the cleanest kitchens in the state?? Maybe we should eat at one of them?? lol
  • KaydeForce
    KaydeForce Posts: 96 Member
    who's coming to Florida?
    Don't you know I'm in Florida too?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member

Did you know that the strip clubs in Tampa have the cleanest kitchens in the state?? Maybe we should eat at one of them?? lol

Can I entice you to hop up on a kitchen counter?..lol
  • dub101
    dub101 Posts: 325
    DO you know i so want sushi right now? Where do you live?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Did you know that I burned onme of my breasts while cooking nude tonight? That is why one of mine hurts...

Now, who wants to come put burn ointmentt on it for me?

What did I miss while I was gone?

Can you come cook at my house?

Did you know that Friday morning I was multi-tasking and made myself brkfst in the nude and did the same thing? Damn bacon!!!

Do you know that I am glad that I am not the only one who cooks nude??? Want to cook nude together?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    who's coming to Florida?
    Don't you know I'm in Florida too?

Kadey...Kat and I both live in FL. Where in FL are you?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    DO you know i so want sushi right now? Where do you live?

I live in Southeast FL...didn't you know?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Am I too late for dinner?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Michael do you know I could use a hug?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Is it okay to skip dinner and head over then? :flowerforyou:
  • AwesomeMoJo

Dawn, do you want me to hug you? I am still topless...lol
  • DawnVanSlim
    Didn't I know I could count on you?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Jojo, can I rest my head on your bosom?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Jojo, can I rest my head on your bosom?

Dawn, you can rest your head anywhere you want on me but can you putt burn ointment on the right bosom first? that is the one I burned...