chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• dub101
    dub101 Posts: 325
    Its been to long.. what is a hug?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member

Do you want me to demonstrate?
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Did you know that it feels like I have half a picnic bench in my left check still? Why did I trust him when he said "trust me, I'm a doctor"?

Did you atleast get a swat? why do your boobies hurt?

Do you think he thought I was already in too much pain for a swat? Maybe another time we could have arranged something. Where you aware that a campfire and moon light is not the prime lighting to remove a splinter from ones butt?

Do you know that my boobies hurt from my workout tonight? Already hurtng, so who knows what tomo will bring???

Will yor gentleman suitor provide messaging releif?

You know you are the only one I'd want to provide me with releif right? Oh why can I be hit on by someone that I actually want to be hit on from???
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    am I chopped liver? :sad:
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Okay how much money do you think you could make if you opened a we server in the nude restaurant?

We have them in Tampa. How much would you pay for a steak?

There's a strip club close by that also does a lunch buffet.. I've always wondered, do they serve crabs?

Did you know that the strip clubs in Tampa have the cleanest kitchens in the state?? Maybe we should eat at one of them?? lol

You know you can come visit anytime? :D
  • dub101

Would you?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Kat..if I come visit, will you take me to one of those super clean restaurants??

Dub...do you want to come over and I will?? I am still topless...lol.
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member

<<....fumbles with keyboard...>> Can I say yes?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Did you know that I burned onme of my breasts while cooking nude tonight? That is why one of mine hurts...

Now, who wants to come put burn ointmentt on it for me?

What did I miss while I was gone?

Can you come cook at my house?

Did you know that Friday morning I was multi-tasking and made myself brkfst in the nude and did the same thing? Damn bacon!!!

Do you know that I am glad that I am not the only one who cooks nude??? Want to cook nude together?

You know I do right? (I have a cute little apron that I should have had on so I didn't get bacon grease on my girls!!!.)
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Kat..if I come visit, will you take me to one of those super clean restaurants??

Did you know I would love to? I've never been to one of the fancy places that serves food, so wouldn't it be more fun together?
  • mjpTennis
    You still awake Dawn...did you know that.I have calculated that it would take me 8 days of running like Forest Gump to get over there for that hug?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Can I wish you guys a good night? Time for Carol and Bob's Baby Boy to hit the hay.
  • dub101
    Okay can we get a group hug?
  • AwesomeMoJo

Did you know I would love to? I've never been to one of the fancy places that serves food, so wouldn't it be more fun together?

Maybe one night we should go out and then another night cook nude together?? Michelle..you in? Kat, would your fiancee mind if we were naked with you?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    You still awake Dawn...did you know that.I have calculated that it would take me 8 days of running like Forest Gump to get over there for that hug?

Haha, probably not worth the effort, huh?
  • dub101
    DO you know this is the best thread ever!?
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Oooh, is it really?
  • MIchelleH2027

Maybe one night we should go out and then another night cook nude together?? Michelle..you in? Kat, would your fiancee mind if we were naked with you?

In how many languages can you say "I'm in" in???
  • mjpTennis

Haha, probably not worth the effort, huh?
    Would you believe that I am airport security now getting busted for bringing burn ointment in my carry on?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    DO you know this is the best thread ever!?

Who doesn't know that??