chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Kat...Do you know that I love you pink shoes? I have the same in blue and I love them. Did you know that if I had seen the pink I'd gotten them?
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Kat..if I come visit, will you take me to one of those super clean restaurants??

Dub...do you want to come over and I will?? I am still topless...lol.

Did you know I would love to? I've never been to one of the fancy places that serves food, so wouldn't it be more fun together?

Maybe one night we should go out and then another night cook nude together?? Michelle..you in? Kat, would your fiancee mind if we were naked with you?

Is that a serious question? ;)

So I'm looking at tickets for the game.. Did you know how damn expensive they are? :noway:
  • katamus
    Kat...Do you know that I love you pink shoes? I have the same in blue and I love them. Did you know that if I had seen the pink I'd gotten them?

Did you know the pink were the only ones in my size? :D Wanna trade?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    You still awake Dawn...did you know that.I have calculated that it would take me 8 days of running like Forest Gump to get over there for that hug?

Haha, probably not worth the effort, huh?
    Would you believe that I am airport security now getting busted for bringing burn ointment in my carry on?

WOW...did you know I need burn ointment?
  • MIchelleH2027

Sure. Are we meeting in Vegas then???? lol
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    WOW...did you know I need burn ointment?
    Did you know the plan was...hug, burn ointment and then dinner with nude chefs with pink shoes and sushi...not sure I have caught up reading yet though?
  • katamus

Could we? How big IS Vegas, really?
  • AwesomeMoJo

I would most definitely meet in Vegas...which hotel we staying at? Caesars? Luxor? Wynn? Paris? MGM Grand?
  • MIchelleH2027

I would most definitely meet in Vegas...which hotel we staying at? Caesars? Luxor? Wynn? Paris? MGM Grand?

Do you think we could do some damage there? This weekend was the primer for when four of the girls and I go in October. Do you think their husband should be worried??? hee hee
  • MIchelleH2027
    Has anyone ever staid at the Harrah's before?
  • katamus
    Do you think we could do some damage there? This weekend was the primer for when four of the girls and I go in October. Do you think their husband should be worried??? hee hee

Depends on what type of damage.. You like to play cards?
  • AwesomeMoJo

Michelle...you and I woul tear up Vegas...wouldn't we? The girls wiht significant others would have to live by "what happens in Vegas, staysn in Vegas...right?
  • MIchelleH2027

Depends on what type of damage.. You like to play cards?

Is it wrong of my to only like to if it is someone else's money I am playing with??
  • AwesomeMoJo
    May I bid you all sweet dreams of topless chefs in pink shoes in Vegas??

I will catch you all in the morning...unless you all want to come for a sleep over?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Did someone say "slumber party"???:drinker:
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    I'm so far behind aren't I?
    I will see you guys tomorrow?
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    IS THERE A SLUMBER PARTY GOING ON ???
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    is our party group dying down? How is that possible? Didn't we pick up more people?
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,462 Member
    Aren't slumber parties for slumbering? :yawn:
    Will you all count me in if they are?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    is our party group dying down? How is that possible? Didn't we pick up more people?

Do you think our party group is dying down?? I will be here for ya Mikey...is that okay?