chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    how was your sushi? Why do I feel like I had it too?

Would you believe delish? I played it safe though... had a California Roll and aTempura Shrimp roll... well most of them anyways...

I'm surprised you are still here. :)
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Packing up to go home now. Maybe we'll chat later? if not have a wonderful weekend okay sweetie?....BEEEEEEEEEEEERRRR
  • mandipandi75
    Will you please enjoy your weekend just incase? I'll try to be back later but I'm leaving in an hour.
  • mandipandi75
    How you doing today, Mandi?
  • mandipandi75
    Hey, there you are... where you been?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    talk.jpg
  • bigphatcat
    how are you BEAUTIFUL Women? did you miss me sorry I wasn't around to much today?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Hey handsome! Did work keep you away from us?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Do you know how pissed off I am that our tickers don't match? :grumble:
  • bigphatcat
    I tried, but damn boss wants me to work for a living. I'm having withdrals from you guys. I going to get a beer and order a pizza. Do you know I'm excited about my run tomorrow?
  • DawnVanSlim
    isn't it addicting from the start? I always hate running, but as soon as I am done I can't wait to do it again. Does that make me crazy?
  • bigphatcat

Didn't you know it was only a matter of time before I Blew you away? Just pure physics...unless you cut off a leg or something
  • DawnVanSlim
    <~~~ Did you know my big race is tomorrow?
  • DawnVanSlim

Didn't you know it was only a matter of time before I Blew you away? Just pure physics...unless you cut off a leg or something

I expect to be blown away. But why did I have to gain 4 lbs in the last 2 weeks?
  • bigphatcat
    isn't it addicting from the start? I always hate running, but as soon as I am done I can't wait to do it again. Does that make me crazy?

We'll see...You know if I get into it enough I'd like to to the Warrior or the Spartan? Some day right?
  • bigphatcat

I expect to be blown away. But why did I have to gain 4 lbs in the last 2 weeks?

Don't beat yourself up Dawn. You know you have the tools to take it back off if you want? I'll alwys be here cheering you on
  • DawnVanSlim

We'll see...You know if I get into it enough I'd like to to the Warrior or the Spartan? Some day right?

For sure! You know how proud of you I would be??
  • bigphatcat
    <~~~ Did you know my big race is tomorrow?

Do you know I expect pics. And I will be in spirit at the finish line waing to give you a high faive and a beer?

good luck tink
  • mandipandi75
    See me sitting in the dr's waiting room? Can I warm you up for tomorrow, Dawn?
  • DawnVanSlim

Don't beat yourself up Dawn. You know you have the tools to take it back off if you want? I'll alwys be here cheering you on

Oh the toolbelt is on! Give me 2 weeks?