chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    May I ask how old your baby is?
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    Did you know it's really difficult to do this in only questions?
    are we allowed to answer the questions without a question?
    Oh, she is 2 , isn't that a great age?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Did you know it took me a little while to catch on how to do this?

Do you know how fast the time goes? I have a 6 yr old (7 next month) and a 14 yr old, both boys.
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    Aw, I bet you're a proud parent huh?
    Did your kids ever go through the phase where they won't sleep in their own bed and only wanted their mommy? thats what my daughter is at right now.
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    can I say good night to you all. Sheila will you please slap me on the *kitten* to ensure sweet dreams? Good night
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Yes, I am a very proud mommy. My oldest plays football and is amazing!! My little one wants to be just like his big brother.

Yes, they both went thru those phases. Did you know the answer is to keep putting them in their bed until they get used to it?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    can I say good night to you all. Sheila will you please slap me on the *kitten* to ensure sweet dreams? Good night

*Slap*

See you in the morning?? If not before :wink:
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:

Thank you SoCo.

Mind if I sneak in later and "tuck you in"
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    Yes, I am a very proud mommy. My oldest plays football and is amazing!! My little one wants to be just like his big brother.

Yes, they both went thru those phases. Did you know the answer is to keep putting them in their bed until they get used to it?
    IT really works? I try that all the time. She still gets up and into my bed.
  • garnetsms
    Options
    :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:

Thank you SoCo.

Mind if I sneak in later and "tuck you in"

Do you know I would like that?
  • garnetsms
    Options

Yes it does. Just keep doing it.

Does she have a favorite blanket, toy or something you can put in her room to make it more comfortable for her?
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options

Yes it does. Just keep doing it.

Does she have a favorite blanket, toy or something you can put in her room to make it more comfortable for her?

She has a pillow, and she watches dora at night. Other than that, she still ends up in my bed.
    Were your kids afraid of the dark?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Yes. Did you know I put night lights in their room with their favorite characters on them? And I also had one going to the bathroom so they could see to go pee on their own.
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    Yes. Did you know I put night lights in their room with their favorite characters on them? And I also had one going to the bathroom so they could see to go pee on their own.
    I put night lights in her room with stars on them. Did that help? it doesn't seem to help her
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    did you know that is a very hard habit to break ???

keep trying...she'll get it
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Sounds like you have done all the right things. Did you know consistency is the key now?
  • lisa28115
    Options
    Did you know consistency is the key now? in everything to do with children !!!
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Can I give you a BIG AMEN!!!?
  • lisa28115
    Options
    Did you know I would like that very much ???

Did you know I have a 25 year old son, who has been in the Marines and he still does not know how to take care of himself ???
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Hmm, can I admit that is hard to imagine?