chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Did you plan to run the 10k today (psycho)? oops...did I say that last part out loud?

Would you believe I went out planning on running 5 miles for the 2nd time ever? Then I got there and thought, well I'll just keep running until I hit an hour. When I got to an hour, I realized I had less then half a mile to go to hit 6 miles. I had been running for an hour already, whats another 4 mins right? Then when I got to 6 miles, I was like WTF don't stop now 2/10 of a mile and you will hit your first 10K ever..LOL Do you know I was fricken spent after that run?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Would you believe that next on my list is to finally quit drinking diet soda....I have been hearing reminders from gorillas about how much water I should be drinking?
  • mjpTennis
    Did you plan to run the 10k today (psycho)? oops...did I say that last part out loud?

Would you believe I went out planning on running 5 miles for the 2nd time ever? Then I got there and thought, well I'll just keep running until I hit an hour. When I got to an hour, I realized I had less then half a mile to go to hit 6 miles. I had been running for an hour already, whats another 4 mins right? Then when I got to 6 miles, I was like WTF don't stop now 2/10 of a mile and you will hit your first 10K ever..LOL Do you know I was fricken spent after that run?
    How sweet is that? :drinker:
  • DawnVanSlim
    Thats a good habit to break. I usually only drink water (and coffee), I just don't drink enough of it. When Deter gets here we need to make sure we start talking about boobs, okay?
  • mjpTennis
    ....and another for you? :drinker:
  • DawnVanSlim

Would you believe I am still on cloud 9, wanna link up on endomondo?
  • mjpTennis
    Thats a good habit to break. I usually only drink water (and coffee), I just don't drink enough of it. When Deter gets here we need to make sure we start talking about boobs, okay?
    Can I dim the lights just the bit and get the fireplace going?
  • mjpTennis

Would you believe I am still on cloud 9, wanna link up on endomondo?
    Can I say that would put me on the same cloud?
  • DawnVanSlim
    I'll shoot you an email tomorrow with some endo info and stuff, will you look for it?
  • DawnVanSlim

Hey, was there a hottub where you were swimming today? Do you know how bad I could use one right now?
  • mjpTennis
    I'll shoot you an email tomorrow with some endo info and stuff, will you look for it?
    Will do but how am I going to sleep tonight? oh yeah boobs...
  • mjpTennis
    Hey, was there a hottub where you were swimming today? Do you know how bad I could use one right now?
    Can I make you more jealous by saying yes? and would you know that my work day workout routine is to run/train and then finish by stretching in the hot tub?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member

Would you believe I was thinking the same thing today?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Are you going to count boobs tonight instead of CCZE posts or sheep?
  • DawnVanSlim
    My gym has a hottub too, why don't I use it? :huh:
  • mjpTennis
    Will it be kind of like "happy hour" - 2 for every one?
  • DawnVanSlim

lol would you like that? Would you get boob drunk and passout then?
  • mjpTennis

lol would you like that? Would you get boob drunk and passout then?
    :drinker: :drinker: :wink:
    Have you seen the cut scenes from Karate Kid for wax on and wax off?
  • mjpTennis
    My gym has a hottub too, why don't I use it? :huh:
    Wouldn't you know that timing is everything on these at my club - early am it is all mine, 9 am and all the silver bullets are staring at me (NSV) and later than that is a bit of roulette?
  • DawnVanSlim
    LOL, can I say that I have not seen those? Did you see the remake to the KK with Will Smith's son, Loved it!