chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Don't you know women serve me, not the other way around?

OH Dear!! Do we have another Gorilla?
  • garnetsms
    Good morning! I come with coffee too.

How is everyone today?
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member

How is everyone today?

How are you this fine morning?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member

How is everyone today?

is Coffee all it takes for you? How lucky are you? I would do nothing but drink coffee all day.

Good morning MY SoCo
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Can someone please tell me what truck hit me last night? or was it a freight train??? or, wait, it's coming back to me...maybe this is a hangover???
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member

How is everyone today?

Perhaps just a monkey?

I am well, and yourself?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member

How is everyone today?

is Coffee all it takes for you? How lucky are you? I would do nothing but drink coffee all day.

Good morning MY SoCo
    Do you think coffee would have solved my wife's problems this morning? If so, should I drive the Keurig delivery truck to the house?
  • garnetsms

How is everyone today?

Good morning MY SoCo

Good morning MY phatcat!!

Do you know I am actually blushing right now? :blushing:
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member

How is everyone today?

Good morning MY SoCo
    Do you think coffee would have solved my wife's problems this morning? If so, should I drive the Keurig delivery truck to the house?

:laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh:

Can I nominate this for funniest post for October? This one may go the distance
  • garnetsms
    Can someone please tell me what truck hit me last night? or was it a freight train??? or, wait, it's coming back to me...maybe this is a hangover???

What in the world did you do last night?
  • garnetsms

How is everyone today?

Good morning MY SoCo

:laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh:

Can I nominate this for funniest post for October? This one may go the distance

Can I second that?
  • garnetsms

How is everyone today?

How are you this fine morning?

Good morning Jer!! Can I tell you I am feeling much better today than yesterday?

And I'm a tad bit embarrassed at my choice of words, but oh well...such is life!!
  • AwesomeMoJo

What in the world did you do last night?

To answer your question...I am an emotional eater...so INSTEAD of eating..I became emotional drinker (which I really don't do often)....and well the rest is foggy. Did that answer your question?

Do you want to know the rest?
    and at least you don't have to ask..WHO in the world did I do last night??..because that answer is VERY simple....
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    Should I warn you guys that I'm in an incredibly fabulous mood today? :bigsmile:
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Should I warn you guys that I'm in an incredibly fabulous mood today? :bigsmile:

Can I say that is WONDERFUL to hear? May I tell you that you have FABULOUS hair???
  • kandyjo
    Wouldn't I be crazy if I said, "no"?
    *and thank you, sweetheart* *smooches*

Can I say that is WONDERFUL to hear? May I tell you that you have FABULOUS hair???
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123

Can I state for the record that I like sex and Kandy JO...?
  • kandyjo
    Can I compliment you on your impeccable taste, sir?

Can I state for the record that I like sex and Kandy JO...?
  • dragonfly_em
    dragonfly_em Posts: 122 Member
    who are they?
  • kandyjo
    are you the Indian princess or the beer wench with the fabulous breasticals?