chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member

Doesn't it depend on the location of said water and the people around you?

Is this day going by fast or is it just me?

No matter the people etc, wouldn't it still be less "squeeky" out of the water?

Does the day not always go fast when playing on forums?

You don't know about THAT STUFF? dude, you gotta know.

Noooo. I'm having surgery tomorrow and starting to freak out and I still have stuff to prepare!
    Will you miss me while I'm gone?
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    do you know that I crushed my grapes this weekend and they are fermenting as we type....8)) ?

Do you know this Americana has never had any Italiano, but has always been intrigued?

can I interest you in some Dinovino?

I don't know, can you?
  • kandyjo

Noooo. I'm having surgery tomorrow and starting to freak out and I still have stuff to prepare!

May I wish you a speedy recovery now?

*hope all goes well*
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Do you know this Americana has never had any Italiano, but has always been intrigued?

what intrigues you so....?
  • magj0y

May I wish you a speedy recovery now?

*hope all goes well*

My guys dared me to ask the doctor if it will affect my gag reflex before they put me under.. LMAO. Only them! (tonsilectomy)
    SHould I?
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Don't you think he will find out while you're under?
  • kandyjo

Do you know girls talk and I've heard things.... good things? :smile:

And how can you not love the hot blooded ethnic groups?
    *Latinos and Italians have a reputation of being such* YUM!!
  • phoenix_59
    what is your ethnicity...?
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    My guys dared me to ask the doctor if it will affect my gag reflex before they put me under.. LMAO. Only them! (tonsilectomy)
    SHould I?
    Are you done with your surgery?
  • magj0y
    SHould I?

It's tomorrow a.m.My kids are excited that I won't be able to talk. I'm sure my husband is, he's just not saying it, HAHA. I've had strep throat enough times, I hope the pain isn't worse than that!

How many of you would last a day or 2 with no talking?
  • phoenix_59
    SHould I?

It's tomorrow a.m.My kids are excited that I won't be able to talk. I'm sure my husband is, he's just not saying it, HAHA. I've had strep throat enough times, I hope the pain isn't worse than that!

will you need to keep your throat lubricated?
  • magj0y

Do you know girls talk and I've heard things.... good things? :smile:

And how can you not love the hot blooded ethnic groups?
    *Latinos and Italians have a reputation of being such* YUM!!

Swedish dudes.. That's where it's at. I've never been disappointed by one. Maybe a little afraid... LMAO.

anyone not been with a swedish dude?
  • magj0y
    SHould I?

will you need to keep your throat lubricated?

are you offering?
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    SHould I?

Well if I couldn't talk then I couldn't be expected to answer questions. Know what I mean?
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Is this one of those times that a woman goes in for "tonsillectomy surgery," with a B-cup, yet miraculously shows up 3 days later with with a "new" set of DD's?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Don't you think he will find out while you're under?

Wait a minute...who am I under?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Is this one of those times that a woman goes in for "tonsillectomy surgery," with a B-cup, yet miraculously shows up 3 days later with with a "new" set of DD's?

In my case it would be the opposite...I go for a tonsillectomy with an H-cup and come out with a smaller set of DDs....sound good?
  • phoenix_59

is that what happened with JOJO...?
  • magj0y

HAHAHA< DDs would kill me!

No, I'll come back all As. no promises on the gag reflex, though. Gonna suck if it screw with it, though!
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    so... what did I miss?