chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Are you hiding from the Feds or a crazy Ex? is thatwhy so secretive about your name??

Why did I read this as...he is afraid of the crazy Fed Ex guy?

Is it because no one ever brought your coffee?

Didn't you see Michael bring me coffee this morning? :drinker:
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Deter, could you please tell her? If not she will incessantly ask you for your name day by day until you finally give in. Don't get me started about the personal pic she requested from me....Get to know her long enough it will be like having another Wife.

Love you Sheil :laugh:
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Maybe it would be one step closer to one of you tracking me down and stalking me?!?! :)

Can you believe I'll do the same and say I am in the south too? Although anyone can see that from my profile I think...

Did you know I am even further south than you are??? Are you originally from the south or are you a transplant??

Do you know I like when a guy goes south? :blushing:
  • DawnVanSlim
    Did you consider that I was joking and more importantly the reason I may not be giving it is because it is fun to withhold it from someone so seemingly anxious to have it? :wink:

Are you a man tease?
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Maybe it would be one step closer to one of you tracking me down and stalking me?!?! :)

Can you believe I'll do the same and say I am in the south too? Although anyone can see that from my profile I think...

Did you know I am even further south than you are??? Are you originally from the south or are you a transplant??

Do you know I like when a guy goes south? :blushing:

I have always lived here, but people not from here who talk to me assume I am not from here. Don;t they know we don;t all sound like ignorant hicks?
  • Determinednoob
    Did you consider that I was joking and more importantly the reason I may not be giving it is because it is fun to withhold it from someone so seemingly anxious to have it? :wink:

Are you a man tease?

I'm not sure since I so rarely have anything to tease anyone with. baleedat?
  • DawnVanSlim

No, not for one second...lol Try again?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member

Are you a man tease?

Do you know I don't for one minute?
  • bigphatcat
    I have always lived here, but people not from here who talk to me assume I am not from here. Don;t they know we don;t all sound like ignorant hicks?
    [/quote]

Poetic Justice or what?
  • Determinednoob

Are you a man tease?

Do you know I don't for one minute?

Are you trying to turn the tables with your new profile pic?

DVS, What else could I have?

Pirate, Huh?
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Did you guys see the sarcasm thread?

Did you know that it made my morning? :happy:
  • bigphatcat
    Deter which post are you asking about? Poetic Justice or Sheila becoming a 2nd wife?
  • Determinednoob
    Deter which post are you asking about? Poetic Justice or Sheila becoming a 2nd wife?

Poetic justice?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Did she mention something about good meat?

I said that I LOVE a good piece of meat...didn't you hear?

And I did NOT say ribeye either...lol :wink:

Don't you know there is other meat as well..that is just a DELISH..if not more so....??

Wait..who needed nouth to mouth resuscitation???

Can I say, "Soul Sista, Soul Sista. Let me hear ya Flow Sista"?

*my oral fixation always kicks when when we talk about meat..... or bananas* :wink:

Kandy...did you know I rocked that song with my friends band the other night at a local club??? (I used to sing for a living)

Did you know that I front a band here? Do you think we could form an all-girl band here on MFP? ;)
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    You crack me up Phatcat!! But Noob, he isn't kidding....Do you like the idea of a second wife?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member

Which one are you talking about? Does Gorilla have anything to do with it?
  • bigphatcat

Poetic justice?

Did you read carefully what you wrote and how you punctuated it? Not being a jerk, just breaking your aggies a little.
  • Determinednoob

Was this your winner too?

Because nothing says "Happy Tuesday" like a post that say's "I'm better than you because you're wittier and can can think on your feet much faster than I!
  • Determinednoob
    You crack me up Phatcat!! But Noob, he isn't kidding....Do you like the idea of a second wife?

Wouldn't my first one be the better one to ask?
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Are all my dear friends having an inspiring morning?