chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Do you know how much chocolate milk I just chugged down?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Do you know how much chocolate milk I just chugged down?

Are you interrupting the Gorilla and my meathead convo?
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Perhaps my 10" biceps are weeping for good cause?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Did you know I kinda feel like a thin slice of bacon in the middle of a meathead sandwich?
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Care to make it a double decker?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Do you know how badly I want to measure my puny little arms now? haha
  • DawnVanSlim
    Holy *kitten*, all these meaty yummy men and me? Someone pinch me..
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Are you people still talking about bacon? Haven't I been gone for like 2 hours? LOL Is it at least the bacon lube still?
  • Gremlinz

Did you know that if you did that you would probably make me feel more inadequate? lol
  • Gremlinz
    Are you people still talking about bacon? Haven't I been gone for like 2 hours? LOL Is it at least the bacon lube still?

Really? Bacon Lube? Where on earth would you come up with something like that?
  • DawnVanSlim

Did you know that if you did that you would probably make me feel more inadequate? lol

Did you know if you have decent size hands you could probably wrap your hand around my bicep and touch your fingers to your thumb? lol
  • Gremlinz

Did you know if you have decent size hands you could probably wrap your hand around my bicep and touch your fingers to your thumb? lol

Do you know what they say about guys with small hands?
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Nice...Do you know I like That idea?...Although I may have had an adavantage...In addition to starting overweight my old man made me do carpentry work with him for years....I have always been a bull. I saw your younger pic...how were you able to build that much mass? Kudos
    I started massing-up in college. Entering law school, I was beefy. Graduating law school, I was on my way to being a beast. But truth be known, in 2003 I started taking testosterone as a prescription (I have low-T). I gained 25 pounds of pure mass in 18 months, due to the testosterone. That's when I went from "wow, he's meaty" to "holy *kitten*, is that a vanilla Shrek?"

I just measured, I'm not quite 18. 17 3/4. I shall be hitting the gym hard in the morning.

Forgive me for my error?
  • DawnVanSlim

Are you saying you have small hands?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Nice...Do you know I like That idea?...Although I may have had an adavantage...In addition to starting overweight my old man made me do carpentry work with him for years....I have always been a bull. I saw your younger pic...how were you able to build that much mass? Kudos
    I started massing-up in college. Entering law school, I was beefy. Graduating law school, I was on my way to being a beast. But truth be known, in 2003 I started taking testosterone as a prescription (I have low-T). I gained 25 pounds of pure mass in 18 months, due to the testosterone. That's when I went from "wow, he's meaty" to "holy *kitten*, is that a vanilla Shrek?"

I just measured, I'm not quite 18. 17 3/4. I shall be hitting the gym hard in the morning.

Forgive me for my error?

Does your gym have a 24 hour webcam service? Because OMG.... that would be a little piece of heaven for me.
  • Gremlinz

Can I borrow your biceps to measure them?
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Does your gym have a 24 hour webcam service? Because OMG.... that would be a little piece of heaven for me.
    So... you want Pay-Per-View access... to the Gun Show?? (Ha)
  • DawnVanSlim
    I shall be hitting the gym hard in the morning.

Can you just call me and say the above quote to me? I think I would forget how to breath
  • DawnVanSlim

Can I borrow your biceps to measure them?

Do you have cold hands?
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member

Really? Bacon Lube? Where on earth would you come up with something like that?

LOL Wasn't I peeking in your nightstand drawer?