Really WANTING Supportive friends to add!!

Options

Replies

• alawilliams
    Options
    As you see with all the comments, this IS your support system. Feel free to add me, I am also looking for that support system. I have a few people that keep me on track but could always use more. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Make it worth while... Good luck
  • Tiffy_Pea
    Tiffy_Pea Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You all can add me if you like, I log in every day and love to give encouragement!
  • chantaljl
    chantaljl Posts: 21
    Options
    Always looking for new friends! :) feel free to add everyone! no such thing as too much support!
  • tabs20
    tabs20 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi you can add me! I can use the support to and some friends...i'm in this for the long long long haul.
  • lika50
    lika50 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm closing in on my 20 pound mark, although I still have a ways to go. But it's all about taking it one day at a time... :)

Lisa
  • dufner
    dufner Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I started this the end of April and am down 16 pounds. I have been doing it on my own but i could also use some friends, support, encouragement. :smile:
  • kebbie2012
    kebbie2012 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me, add me -- And ditto! I want support -- I actually NEED support! :)
  • grag79
    grag79 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.I have been up and down since starting on this in oct last year but it has stopped me going going completly off track.Hope you find it as good as I have xgx
  • Jessastar
    Jessastar Posts: 234
    Options
    You can add me! I need motivation, most of my friends haven't logged on for days. (: Looking forward to having more MFP friends! (:
  • FluttershySweetie
    FluttershySweetie Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me! I'm on everyday and constantly commenting!!!
  • debiw931
    debiw931 Posts: 34
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on here everyday although some days it is just to log my food. I do try to comment on my friends posts though. I am 55, have four children including a daughter with PSOS so I know a little about what you are going through. I also have eight grandchildren that keep me hopping. I have been married for 38 years to a wonderfully supportive husband. My ultimate weight loss goal is to lose about 60 more pounds. But lately I have not been sticking to my goals like I need to. So I too need the accountability. Would love support of other too. :flowerforyou:
  • sabermax
    sabermax Posts: 69
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!! I have 95lbs to lose
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have 60 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • sjohnson1961
    Options
    feel free to add me. i've logged in for 65 days and have lost 30 pounds, i;m male, 51 years old and have had my success so far by keeping to my calorie count and not using the calories i burn when i go for a run:smile:
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    anyone is welcome to add me. I login on everyday
  • pxkjmeandmine
    Options
    Add me!!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Yep here everyday...well except the one day that I Christmas Shopping and forgot to log ;)
    Feel free to add me!
  • Samanthajane1984
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I like seeing what other people are up to and don't have many on my friend list. Anyone can add me! I don't have much to lose but this keeps me on track and helps me stay focused, I think having more people in my updates will help keep me motivated!
  • JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am on everyday and I am always encouraging! I love meeting new people, and helping them achieve their goals. I have 31lbs so far and want to lose 87 total. Anyone feel free to add me as well! I look forward to your add! :)