Anyone in their 30's or 40's?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• Jamdrgn
    Jamdrgn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 35 heading to 36 on a rocket. I would like to lose 25lbs and have had some emotional set back. I don't think i can do it by self motivation anymore as i spend too much being down. I think i need tough love, like or even tolerance.

I am more than happy to be your cheerleader that I can do very well. :flowerforyou:
  • leleaboutwell
    Options
    My name is Lelea pronounced (Lee-la) Boutwell and I'm 40. I would love to add a friend to my friends list of 1 :)
  • kellya252
    kellya252 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 44, new here and could use more friends for support. Feel free to add me. :)
  • razcals01
    Options
    I am 31! Did I ever think I would be the size I am at this young age? NO! But I'm trying... I quit smoking nearly 4 years ago and I am on medicine for anxiety so those 2 things alone are a recipe for weight gain. When you add in lack of exercize and activity and poor diet, I was doomed from the word go. I never had a problem with my weight until I quit smoking but I will not start again to lose weight, like others I know have. I am planning a family trip to Florida in late March and I am determined to wear a bathing suit, nothing too flashy or revealing but a swim suit. Not a tank top and shorts or a maternity swim top. I am lucky however because my husband is a good man and loves me at my current weight as much, if not more than when I was thin. He wants me to be healthy and happy, other than that it doesn't matter to him. I hope this was a good reply and I hope everyone, including myself, has a ton of success with this program. Feel free to add me! I would love friends to help motivate me and vice versa...
    P.S. My very great, very awesome Pharmacist turned me on to this group/program. I must say I have 1 of the best Pharmacies/Pharmacists in the world!!! :)
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 41 and feel better than I did in my 20s. I log every day and workout most days. Recently gained a bit back due to a 3 week holiday. I have 3 kids work 30 hours a week and I am addicted to MFP. Would love more friends.
  • itskimmers
    itskimmers Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just turned 30 and am really looking forward to being healthy and breaking out of the pattern I fell into in my 20s of yo-yo dieting.
  • BeccaB45
    BeccaB45 Posts: 18
    Options
    45 (soon to be 46) and would LOVE to make some new friends!
  • angiezturn
    Options
    I just turned 43, anybody feel free to add me.
  • CoxTX
    CoxTX Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 42, want to lose about 40 lbs, my boyfriend is 32 & just wants to get his 6 pack back. We're doing Insanity together. I've been on MFP off & on for several years, always seem to get sidetracked with life.

I'd love some friends & support, please add me!

My user name isnt very creative, but my friends call me Ruthie.
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 :) If I lost 34 lbs I'd be a happy camper :)
  • nascarbettie
    nascarbettie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    39 and lots and lots to loose lol. Feel free to add me if you wish. I log daily and my diary is open to my friends. Have a great day everyone.
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    31 years old, love a good support team, first day here!
  • ExactlyThat
    Options
    I'm 41 and new here. Feel free to add me. I can use all the help I can get :)
  • misskristy30
    Options
    I'm 30 years old. I use mfp daily and track every single thing! Twenty lbs lost and about 90 to go...