Anyone in their 30's or 40's?

Options
Of course, I will except friends of any age.....but i would love to add more friends in my age group. Please add me as a friend if you like being motivated, and motivating others.

Replies

• citygirl4ever
    citygirl4ever Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I fall into your age group:) I am here everyday and have about 60 pds to lose. Would be more than glad to be part of your support system.
  • MSP107
    MSP107 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I just joined yesterday. I am 43 and need to lose 80 pounds.
  • Angelicos
    Angelicos Posts: 2
    Options
    I have been a member for a while but have been distracted in life. I am now wanting to lose 60 pounds and need motivation to get it done at times.
  • annakristen2
    Options
    Hi there! I am new to this site. i know several people in my family that are doing this with great results. I have lost 22 lbs since April using another diet program. it is getting too expensive and I need an alternative to losing weight. I want to lose at least 50 more lbs, I look forward to reading your posts and advice>
  • LJBecaria
    LJBecaria Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello everyone! I just started using this site. I am already very inspired by the stories of success. It is nice to know im not alone. I am 32 and i would like to loose 25 pounds. I have tried a lot of fad diets and have lost some weight only to put it back on shortly after and then some! I am very excited about this site and the camaraderie in the battle of the bulge! :happy:
  • rodes27
    rodes27 Posts: 15
    Options
    Thanks! I will add you all!
  • Shayna6347
    Shayna6347 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 38, feel free to add me as a friend!
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options
    41 here. New to the site myself. Bonne chance (good luck)!
  • koen612
    koen612 Posts: 83
    Options
    30 here feel free to add me :)
  • may17O3
    may17O3 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi! I'm 32 and will add you. I could definitely use some motivation as well. Anyone else feel free to add me, the more the merrier :) Good luck!
  • TMF1123
    TMF1123 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    hi I'm 46 have 30 lbs to lose - new to site, but a veteran in the battle. :) please feel free to add me.
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I am 37 years old. you and everyone else is welcome to add me. I began my journey in 1996 where I weighed 250 + pounds. I am now as of last weigh in 191 pounds. I won't weigh again till June 29th
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 and have 30lbs to lose. Feel free to add me! I'm always looking to motivate and be motivated! :) Good luck on your new journey!!
  • jwshmoe75
    jwshmoe75 Posts: 119
    Options
    I'm 37 and need to lose 80 pds.
  • mbk830
    mbk830 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and I'll be losing for a good long time! :) Sending you a friend request.
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    I am 31 so I barely made it! ;) just kidding!!! I have been using MFP for almost two years and love it! I have gone up and down and I always bring it back!!! I have ten to 15 pounds left the last five I call my vanity pounds, but I Want them BAD!!!! I have two children, 6 and 2, married and I stay home. Log everything and everyday this site works!!! ~Corina
  • grnice
    grnice Posts: 96
    Options
    I'm 38, soon to be 39 and am looking for friends, feel free to add me!
  • Excellentia
    Excellentia Posts: 182
    Options
    43 here. What can I do for you? :happy:

Feel free to add...
  • TheRealAimee
    Options
    I'm in my 30s! Feel free to add me. :)
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Not only am I in your age group but we live in the same city! Friend request sent! :flowerforyou: