Anyone in their 30's or 40's?

Options

Replies

• chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Proud to be 36 and aging like fine wine :)
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    34, will be 35 next month! :) Feel free to add me!
  • gaj87
    gaj87 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 46. I have lost 65.5 pounds with 5.5 more to go and am always looking for motivation and to motivate others. Add me as a friend.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I turned 40 in January. Loving the 40s so far!
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 but getting younger every day ;)!
  • seablue2009
    Options
    33 and adding you now!!! The more suppott the better!!
  • rbn718
    rbn718 Posts: 2
    Options
    Just joined. 33years old 6 ft 2 and 260 pounds.
  • kymberlin
    kymberlin Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi, 37 next month. I lost 60lbs just over a year ago. Cant seem to keep the momentum going for the last 45. Please anyone and everyone add me.
  • tloreen
    tloreen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 40's and have about 40 pounds to lose. I am keeping it real and made a goal of one pound per week. But I am struggling to stay under that calorie count. I added a meal to my diary that is called "late night mindless eating", my other goal is to make that be empty eventually!
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Proud to be 36 and aging like fine wine :)

I'm going on 36 and I ALWAYS say that too :laugh:
  • Mamao7
    Mamao7 Posts: 79
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm 37 and would love to get to know and encourage and be encouraged also... feel free to add me.. looking for a support system on the bad days and ppl to share the good days with also.. I have about 100 lbs to lose, taking a day at a time.... wow that's a scary thing to admit..to say out loud..
  • dandes
    dandes Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 38 years old tomorrow!!!
    You can add me.
    I will be happy to encourage you and help you stay motivated!
    :happy:
  • gungho66
    gungho66 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    46 here and feeling better than I ever have , It's just a freakin number! Now get down and give me 20!
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 and looking to lose another 20 - 30 lbs. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Shelleybean29
    Shelleybean29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I just turned 40 last Thursday and I need to lose about 70 pounds.... always looking for more support and motivation. This is hard!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    41, and friend's request sent
  • flitenfly
    flitenfly Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 37 and have only been a member for a week and am getting used to the site and what it has to offer. I would love to be added to your support group. I have a lot of weight to lose and am just getting started. 80lbs is my goal to lose.
  • shewhowrestleswolves
    Options
    I just turned 50 ...do I qualify to be your friend? I just found this site and joined yesterday. I need to lose 40 pounds. Been a yo-yo dieter all my life. How did I let this happen again!!!:sad: Feein Strong though:wink:
  • melisabee
    melisabee Posts: 19
    Options
    I am 45 and have recently joined. Anyone feel free to add me. :-)
  • beanie1119
    beanie1119 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hey there I am 34 and I have been on MFP for about a year and half. I originally lost 50 pounds last year and managed to kep mot of it off but I had a goal of 70-80 pounds total. So now I am back on religously everyday to lose that last 30 or so pounds. Good luck in your journey and add me if you like :)