Anyone in their 30's or 40's?

Options

Replies

• tsaarloos
    tsaarloos Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm dangerously close to 40, somewhat new to MFP- please feel free to add me too :)
  • nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Me Me!! I have 30 to lose and am absolutely in my 30's!
  • denniwf
    denniwf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 41 and just started on this site. My trainer at the gym I go to recommended it would love to have some friends to make this easier.

Denni
  • jeanaustin
    jeanaustin Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm 36 and would love more support! Looking to lose about 20 pounds
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    36. Feel free to add me.
  • builtforlife
    builtforlife Posts: 259
    Options
    Im in that age range.
  • gabyks
    gabyks Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm also in that age range (43) and would enjoy the support. I want to lose between 25-30 lbs.
  • trblmakr23
    trblmakr23 Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm 38- need to lose another 50lbs or so. Feel free to add me, would like friends for motivation.:smile:
  • MrsChay
    MrsChay Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I am in your age group you can add me
  • carmen31
    carmen31 Posts: 9
    Options
    hi people......today i fisinish my seventh day in the insanity program from beachbody...i love it ...is shorter than p90x but i sweat so much more is those 40 min...i'm been pretty good with my diet...i started at 162pounds ....im in 154 now....so i feel really motivated.....keep it up people...
  • kmcgaw
    kmcgaw Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I will be 39 next month and a member of MFP since January. I am halfway to my goal of losing 50lbs. all due to this site and the motivation I get from my MFP family. Add me if you like.
  • cryan158
    cryan158 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello- New to the website and starting a new diet.. no, lifestyle change!.. for too many times to count. Just hit the big 4-0. So, trying again. :smile: Would love some friends for motivation. :flowerforyou:
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    I sent a request. Could use an extra friend or 12:smile:
  • blesdchile
    blesdchile Posts: 62
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    41 here. I'd welcome anyone from this group too:) FR sent
  • octosilver
    octosilver Posts: 23
    Options
  • Strongerthanever
    Options
    Hello! 43 wound love to be added.:smile:
  • sndiane
    sndiane Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I fall in that group. I just picked this up again last week. I do believe this would be easier with having a few friends. Please add me.
  • aprlshwrs
    Options
    36 and definitely looking for friends and motivation...maybe even a cheering section...
    I have about 62 pounds to lose and I'm not hesitating in getting started. Want to join me?
  • noahsmommie
    noahsmommie Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and have 140 lbs to lose. I'll add you. The more support, the better!