50 Pounds down! (official b4 & current pics)

Options
1234568»

Replies

• carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    You are doing great! Keep up the awesome work :)
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You're doing so well !!! Awesome, keep it up girl !!
  • ScullyKel
    ScullyKel Posts: 69
    Options
    Absolutely fabulous! You are an inspiration hun. Keep it up!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work! You are on a roll toward health!!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    do you see what you've done? you can do this and you will be a rockstar!! :) xoxo
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! What a difference!!
  • lisaishotpink
    Options
    Congratulations! 50 pounds is a huge accomplishment, and you should definitely be proud of yourself! I also have to lose pretty much the same amount you do, so here's to another 50 pounds lost! Good luck!
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You look a lot happier. Keep up the good work!
  • bluecutie00
    bluecutie00 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work and continue on your healthy living journey!
  • Casey45
    Casey45 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    " so im kind of feeling like an idiot for waiting till i was out of high school to get started. "

You are doing great right now but if you ever feel the need for a little extra motivation, think about how awesome your high school reunion will be!

Also: when you are really old :bigsmile: like me (53) you'll look back after spending 20+ years as a fit person and it will be no big deal that you started a couple of years "late". High school is such a lame part of a person's life compared to adulthood. You're doing it right starting young. Keep the fitness habits and you will look back with nothing but pleasure that you did it when you did it.

In other words: NO REGRETS!
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Great progress...and OMG, you have brass ones. :) Keep it up!
  • terrimag
    terrimag Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You are looking good .... keep up the good work! You are an inspiration.
  • adoreme214
    adoreme214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look great, keep up the work. I'm really excited for you and the future you will now have. I just started tracking on MFP yesterday. I have over 100 lbs to lose so I love seeing how quickly you can do it. Thanks for the post.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!