boys with tattoos.

Options

Replies

• nakedsun
    nakedsun Posts: 115
    Options
    Hijacking time -

I like GIRLS with ink - it's just too bad we don't get to see more of it... :sad:

Here you go.....

IMAG2447.jpg

Your picture is teeny. What is your tattoo! It looks interesting.

is it really? it shows up as giant on mine!! haha. let me try again.....

IMAG2447-2.jpg

This time it came up as bigger, who knows! I literally was like 'oh I love it outloud'. I got a strange look. It's really lovely.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    This time it came up as bigger, who knows! I literally was like 'oh I love it outloud'. I got a strange look. It's really lovely.

Thanks!! You're so sweet!! I got that one in January, have a few others but that's my biggest and most colored.

EDIT: It symbolizes where I'm from - Alabama. It's dogwood flowers because they're EVERYWHERE down there and so pretty and a Yellowhammer, which is our state bird, and again, so pretty.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    All you ppl like tattoos...so just to be differnt i think they sucK!!!! Theyre nasty..so dirty looking. :grumble:

guess true beauty doesnt include on the inside.
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Full sleeve:
    photo3.jpg

nice! I'm getting a koi for my next tat!
    Wow, that is *really* nice! I love the colours!
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    All you ppl like tattoos...so just to be differnt i think they sucK!!!! Theyre nasty..so dirty looking. :grumble:

There is no need to be so disrespectful towards your fellow MFP posters. If you don't like it, then don't click on the thread, it stated in the title exactly what the thread contained, you had the choice to click on it or not, but yet you did click on it.

No need to get your panties in a bunch. I could say you are dirty, nasty and that you suck, but I won't I have more respect for others than you do.

Say something nice to someone that you normally wouldn't for once...it makes the world a better place, and will make you feel better about yourself.
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options

YEAH U GO GIRL! RISE AGAINST CONFORMITY!

IM A NASTY BOY!
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    tattoos + guy = HOTNESS!!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Just leaving a comment so I can admire the man ink
  • Kupe
    Kupe Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    <
    as seen in my profile pic, plus 2 astrological signs on my upper back: one for my wife ( Leo ) and the other for my son ( PIsces) both colored to represent their earth signs also. Fire for Leo and water for Pisces.
  • guineebrat
    guineebrat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    you've all heard me say this before . . . ink on either sex is just plain hot and you'll never convince me otherwise
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options

I am downright filthy nasty .. allthetime DIRTY!!!

see...

aa.jpg

ab.jpg

ac.jpg

af.jpg

ag.jpg

ah.jpg
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    see...I "get" that this art work is beautiful. I would love something like that on my wall or as a sculpture. I just don't understand the appeal of making it a permanent thing on your body.
    Nor does anyone expect you to. Thank you for voicing your dislike of tattoos again. :flowerforyou:
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    see...I "get" that this art work is beautiful. I would love something like that on my wall or as a sculpture. I just don't understand the appeal of making it a permanent thing on your body.
    Nor does anyone expect you to. Thank you for voicing your dislike of tattoos again. :flowerforyou:
    I'm asking for people to explain it to me. I'm not "voicing my opinion" to troll or rile up the thread. I'm very sorry if you feel that is the case.
    Please explain to me why you choose to comb your hair the way you do, or wear the clothing that you wear. Please explain to me why you work in the field you work in, or study in the field you study. Please explain to me why you enjoy your favorite foods. Please explain to me why you like some colors more than others.
  • korinastern
    Options
    I am a mom of three boys one of them is a soldier, I am a hard working exec in a busy busy dept, I am respected by my community and friends and I have seventeen tattoos that dont show when I am dressed for work. To the person who has an opinion I am not a dirty person and my skin is beautiful.
  • nakedsun
    nakedsun Posts: 115
    Options

I got my tattoos so I could express myself. I was and still am a person who hides a lot of myself from people. It's a way for me to bring it out. It's something I have with me at all times that means a lot to me. It's like wearing a piece of jewelry with great sentimental meaning except I never have to worry about losing it :P I mean, I have a pocket watch on my foot that I got after experiencing a very close friends sudden death (freak ski accident despite being an instructor), my godmother's death(diagnosed with stomach cancer and passing 2 weeks later), my grandfathers death(a long battle with lung cancer) and my best friend's father's death (when he was flyingto his son who shared an apartment with my other friend who died, his plane went down and he passed) within 5 weeks of eachother. It was a terrible time and I never want to forget the good and the bad and to remember time is fleeting.
  • BrownEyedSister
    BrownEyedSister Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Boys with tattoos make me want to bite my lip and do naughty things.... :wink:

Amen!