Replies

• BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    189981_10150115127693516_3708682_n.jpg
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I was hoping for alot less talk and ALOT more pictures....

this,,,, more pics fellas

More backs and chests
    And arms.

Please!
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    All you ppl like tattoos...so just to be differnt i think they sucK!!!! Theyre nasty..so dirty looking. :grumble:

Then why did you click on this thread? Didn't your mother every teach you "if you can't say something nice then go f*** yourself!" Seriously, your post was not needed...
    ahhhhahaha my thoughts exactly ;)
  • nakedsun
    nakedsun Posts: 115
    Options
    I want to post some of my tattoos but I'm not a boooooy. Boo.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    All you ppl like tattoos...so just to be differnt i think they sucK!!!! Theyre nasty..so dirty looking. :grumble:

Then why did you click on this thread? Didn't your mother every teach you "if you can't say something nice then go f*** yourself!" Seriously, your post was not needed...
    ahhhhahaha my thoughts exactly ;)

Agreed! Don't get everyone started on pointing out what we find nasty and dirty looking about YOU.
  • ashleyacee
    ashleyacee Posts: 118
    Options
    see...I "get" that this art work is beautiful. I would love something like that on my wall or as a sculpture. I just don't understand the appeal of making it a permanent thing on your body.
    Nor does anyone expect you to. Thank you for voicing your dislike of tattoos again. :flowerforyou:

I'm asking for people to explain it to me. I'm not "voicing my opinion" to troll or rile up the thread. I'm very sorry if you feel that is the case.

What is there to explain? They like having tattoos, I LOVE having tattoos, some may be random and meaningless fun, some may be very meaningful, either way WHY SHOULD IT MATTER? its our bodies and we shouldn't have to explain what we decide to express on them!! :)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I need to post a pic of my husband's maple leaf on his shoulder. The shading and detail is beautiful.
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I want to post some of my tattoos but I'm not a boooooy. Boo.

Start a new topic...
  • bigtwagner
    bigtwagner Posts: 113
    Options
    Where do I start? First, if you know me, you may be shocked to know that I have almost twenty tattoos. I have pics of my kids on my back, a cancer poem on my side to remind me that I won the battle with death. I also have two Polynesian tattoos, one on each arm, one meaning family and the other meaning survivor. I have a Hebrew saying meaning karma on my bicep. I have the word livestong on the back of my arm because I love what the foundation has done for leukemia and lymphoma. I also have a cross on my leg to display my faith in God. Last, I have some Disney tattoos on my other leg to share my love with wdw. The runners are for the full marathons that I've run and the balloons are for all the half marathons. I have some pics on my page. Feel free to take a look.
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options
    cancun-1.jpg

Got some awesome ink displayed in this thread so I had to share. This pic is also my profile pic. Doesnt show the whole tattoo though. It rolls through my bicep as well with another skull. Also have my wedding band tattooed on. No pics of that though.
  • Shannon2714
    Options
    You can see some of mines on my main pic.. And also some on my back right below on my counter

That's YOUR back? HOT! Love the ink! You're in amazing shape!
    Thank you Shannon ;)

You're welcome!
  • Shannon2714
    Options
    see...I "get" that this art work is beautiful. I would love something like that on my wall or as a sculpture. I just don't understand the appeal of making it a permanent thing on your body.
    Nor does anyone expect you to. Thank you for voicing your dislike of tattoos again. :flowerforyou:

I'm asking for people to explain it to me. I'm not "voicing my opinion" to troll or rile up the thread. I'm very sorry if you feel that is the case.

What is there to explain? They like having tattoos, I LOVE having tattoos, some may be random and meaningless fun, some may be very meaningful, either way WHY SHOULD IT MATTER? its our bodies and we shouldn't have to explain what we decide to express on them!! :)

First...^^^^THIS^^^!

Second...You obviously don't "get" it.
  • ashleyacee
    ashleyacee Posts: 118
    Options
    A HOT BOY TATTOO:blushing: :wink: and you can also see one of my tiny tattoos :flowerforyou:

227044_10150202691713430_496016_n.jpg
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Hijacking time -

I like GIRLS with ink - it's just too bad we don't get to see more of it... :sad:

I couldn't possibly agree more man!!!!!

well maybe when there's a thread for us :P
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    A HOT BOY TATTOO:blushing: :wink: and you can also see one of my tiny tattoos :flowerforyou:

Love this oh I'm talkin yours as well ;)
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    My turn.

The eyes of Horus and Ra are each on my biceps close to the elbow

215027.jpg
  • KThiemer1
    KThiemer1 Posts: 6
    Options
    if they got hiv or hep c from a tattoo needle. it was because they were tryin to be cheap and get a backyard tattoo. professional tattoo artists you can watch them open the brand NEW SEALED PACKAGE that the needle comes in.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    you obviously have your shackles up...
    My shackles up? :laugh:

What am I? A slave? A prisoner?

The phrase is "getting one's hackles up". Nice try.
  • Shannon2714
    Options
    you obviously have your shackles up...
    My shackles up? :laugh:

What am I? A slave? A prisoner?

The phrase is "getting one's hackles up". Nice try.

Ok, as a Grammar Nazi....I heart this! ;-)
  • Shannon2714
    Options

I hope you don't mind, Ashleyacee...but you are GORGEOUS!

Love the tattoos on both of you!