What is the #1 thing you do to ensure you continue to lose?

13»

Replies

• BLKeisha
    BLKeisha Posts: 22 Member
    waterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwaterwater

agree!
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 280 Member
    I eat for nutrition, not for taste.
  • Look in the mirror, think of how I want to be.
    DRINK LOADS OF TEA/WATER. It makes me feel full :)
    Also, think of the thighs...
    THIGH GAP! Hnnng.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,357 Member
    For me the scale is my motivation. I know people say it's not good to weigh every day. However there are exceptions and I'm one of them. I do not see the scale as something to defeat me. Yup some day's it goes up, and those days I go back to my MFP food diary and look to see what I ate, go back to my work out diary and see what I might have done differently that might have caused water gain. Check my sodium levels, just try and fix what it is that I did wrong or measure to see that the scale doesn't have to go down all the time. It's a learning tool for me. Keeps me going.
  • emileesgram
    emileesgram Posts: 141 Member
    Telling myself yes you can have that (insert whatever food you like) but I choose not to. I am not denying myself anything I am making a choice. If I really crave something that isn't good for me I try to find a healthy substitute.
  • DrKittyCat
    DrKittyCat Posts: 108
    I drink lots, and lots, and LOTS of water.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,446 Member
    Make your plate 50% veggies, 25% protein and 25% carbs. Set new challenges and goals constantly.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Cutting carbs and alcohol!