girls with tattoos

Options
supatim
supatim Posts: 239 Member
Alright, being an equal opportunity kind of guy... Your turn girls. Where and what?

Needs to be said-women with tattoos are .... Ummm, yeah. Wow.

Replies

• D446
    D446 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Lightning bolt, ankle. Too much gin results in bad home tattoos. I also have a name on my butt.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Ribs (both sides), still a work in progress
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    Bump.. To read later :P
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Lightning bolt, ankle. Too much gin results in bad home tattoos. I also have a name on my butt.

The words "gin" and "home tattoo" are too scary to use in the same sentence... :noway:
  • peeneenut
    peeneenut Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Eeyore on left ankle, Angel (that matches my sis & mom's) on right ankle, Godsmack inspired sun on upper middle back & my best buddy's paw print on the top of my right foot. Nautical star (to match sis & dad's) & line of starfish on my arm to come, (to represent my role in dog rescue) <3
  • SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Options
    One on my back and I did one myself on my foot...

Want to get a chest piece so badly but my line of work makes it impractical. Maybe one day <3
  • jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    Right Arm
    2012-06-12_21-39-42_390-1.jpg
    Unfinished back piece, good versus evil kinda thing.
    2012-06-12_21-42-21_395.jpg

Sorry so big
  • KaraFara
    KaraFara Posts: 6
    Options
    Wings on back of neck, sparrow on right wrist, Japanese symbol for friendship on left wrist, cherry blossoms on my left ankle, quote and lotus flower on right calf.
  • nakedsun
    nakedsun Posts: 115
    Options
    YAY! I like showing my tattoos :)

My first tattoo: A sketch by Tara McPherson and it symbolizes mother nature (and my entire thoughts on existance) to me. Obviously on my left side from ribs to hip. It's meant to be just an outline.
    403578_b.jpg

My Second tattoo: It's a symbol for St. Michael the arch angel to symbolize good versus evil. Right under wrist.
    216254_1053321907252_3882917_n.jpg

My Third Tattoo: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!! Again, a huge philosophy of mine. And also kind of a play since I kinda believe in the whole circle of life kind of thing.
    403577_b.jpg

My Four Tattoo: Song Lyrics. They're by Kimya Dawson and are pro-peace/anti-war. Love their meaning, Love her, and randomly ran into her while on a backpacking trip in the UK. It's my right forearm.
    403576_t.jpg

My Fifth Tattoo: My Memorial Pocket Watch. I had a series of deaths (five) that were sudden and unexpected within five weeks of eachother. This is to remember that time is fleeting (there's a bird at the end of the chain), to remember my loved ones and is set to 11 11 which is the wishing hour. Right Foot and ankle.
    403573_t.jpg

LAST and Sixth tattoo: A Wocket in My Pocket. It needs to be coloured in at some point. It's a Dr. Sues book and character and it's for my grandfather. He raised me along with my gram on behalf of my parents and it was a great memory of that time. Left Thigh.
    403572_f.jpg

Sorry - so long!! Im waiting on one more tattoo then I'm done. It's a Welsh love spoon going to go on my right hip. I'll get it when I get married as a token of that huge moment in my life and to commemorate my grandmother as well.
  • nakedsun
    nakedsun Posts: 115
    Options
    Right Arm
    2012-06-12_21-39-42_390.jpg

Back
    2012-06-12_21-42-21_395.jpg

What the crap balls am I doing wrong?

Make the [IMG]in lower case and you're good to go :)[/img]
  • jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    Thanks :) I had to move albums. Not sure why that one wasn't working. Even when taking it out of upper case.
  • kristalfrissy
    kristalfrissy Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I only have this on my back. May do more later--not for sure. The hummingbird is for my grandmother.

2z8yx3q.jpg
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    sorry if this doesn't work/pic is too big, first time uploading pics.
    I've got 5 but my fav is the one one my thigh (grabbed this pic from my tattoo artists facebook page) I don't have any on this computer :(

419416_10150594107932293_2115204305_n.jpg

and my first ones (tiny little ones) haha
    DSC03028.jpg

photoalbum_284949722_user46555396-1.jpg

I also have one on my back shoulder blade of a star with the pieces chipped and falling off of it, and Tim Burton's "voodoo girl" heart on my bicep.
  • ashleyacee
    ashleyacee Posts: 118
    Options
    Foot - paw prints, Ribs- Fear can hold you prisoner hope can set you free, wrist -Liebe (Love in German), Back/shoulder A treble and bass music note
  • morninglilli
    morninglilli Posts: 194
    Options
    Caution! Big photos!

IMG_3388.jpg
    IMG_3380.jpg
    IMG_3379.jpg
    IMG_3382.jpg
    IMG_3384.jpg
    IMG_2920.jpg

The first few are of my right arm sleeve that is in progress.
    One is of the lotus in my arm pit....Yes, it hurt like hell!
    Next is my dragonfly wings
    The last is on my right calf. I am a cake artist by trade and an Eddie Izzard fan by the grace of God :laugh:

I have several more tattoos not shown here. But I dont have pictures of them yet.
  • elizarae11
    elizarae11 Posts: 346
    Options
    my left shoulder blade and it says 'just breathe'
  • LauraJo08
    LauraJo08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    outside left ankle, I have a celtic triquetra:

199_11735777015_360_n.jpg

with small leaves attached. It symbolizes the connection between the mind, body, and spirit, and helps me remember that true health stems from balance between all three aspects.

edited: to add picture
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I have "Just breathe" on my inner left wrist, crappy angel tramp stamp that needs covering up and a 1/4 sleeveish sized one of a nurse with knitting and flowers on my right upper arm - need to work out how to post pics...
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I have the University of Cincinnati's "C" paw on my left big toe.
    I will soon have written out in white ink on my right wrist "thirteen point one" for completing my first half marathon last month.
  • aki7chien
    aki7chien Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Right Shoulder

qnl9hs.jpg

Left Shoulder - sorry it's cutting off Hello Kitty's Bat Wings LOL!

rmtseu.jpg

I don't have pics of the rest but I have the ace of spades (death card) on my left outside shin, wedding date and bells left inside forearm, dragon right inside forearm, alchemy symbol for my name left wrist, a large Salividore Dali piece on my chest (Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee), large dragon "tramp stamp", angels on my back near my left shoulder, husbands initials between my thumb and pointer finger on my right hand, and one of my newest is a really cute goth kitty on my diaphragm! It's addicting I tell ya!