girls with tattoos

Options

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I have multiples, too many really to count, and they are kinda turning into one, Not even sure if people can view my pics, but you can see most of them in my profile.....

Going to get my next this weekend or next, cannot wait!
  • kristalael
    kristalael Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are sexy on anyone if they're done right and they don't look like jail tats! Here are a few pics of mine, 16 and counting... :wink:

32412.jpg
    IMG_20110507_150148.jpg
    6250_102523444577_512094577_1946718_1093813_n.jpg
    398094_10150536087167969_506957968_8748782_304582461_n.jpg
  • GdeVries
    GdeVries Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    A wreath of daisies around my ankle and a rose & dagger on my shoulder blade.

I want MORE!
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

Picture028.jpg

OOH! Is that the Umbrella symbol on your arm from RE?
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    my son and daughter's zodiac symbols one on each wrist. Blue aries for my son and purple leo for my dauther. also, I have a tribal blue butterfly on my lower back.
  • mum32008
    mum32008 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    dragon on my hip and butterfly with my kids names on my back :smile:
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Lotus & orchids, right upper back, and over my shoulder. It's actually 2, but combined to look like one piece. I can't wait to get the other side done :-)
  • KySny82
    KySny82 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    #1: Purple, blue, pink stars amongst a vine on my right shoulder
    #2: (3) Stargazer lilies on the small of my back
    #3: Sun/moon/stars combo on my left shoulder
    #4: Chinese symbol for "princess" on my left rib cage (directly under bra strap) - this was a nickname
    #5: Rose, lily of the valley, & purple butterfly on my right foot
    #6: Chinese symbol for "inner strength" on the inside of my left wrist

#7 is already in the planning stages...they're SO addicting!!!
  • KellyAlyssa84
    Options
    two nautical stars (one on the inside of each wrist), old school sparrow (inside of my left arm), and both a maltese cross (hell yeah, i'm a firefighter-FOR LIFE), and an artsy heartsy design on my back.

thinking about some sort of irish-esque design for my next.
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Being in a very conservative profession all of mine are hidden. But that also means that I choose who sees them and if you see them, then you are important to me.

1. Both ankles - right a flower bracelet, left a simple heart with a stylized X behind it
    2. Kanji symbol for stregnth on the back of my neck
    3. Low back - three dolphins around a globe
    4. Mid back a large rose (cover up) over my children's names (4 kids) done in script
    5. Base of the sternum arching down the line of my ribs (about a total length of 2 inches each side) a moonstone with creeping vines and small flowers.

Up next: a line of kanji down my spine from the strength symbol, the symbols with be: hope (in green) love (in red) and family (in blue)
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Don't have any pictures with me at the moment...need to take new ones anyway. I've got an angel on my upper left back/shoulder and the Japanese symbol for friend on my lower back. I'm thinking about getting some sort of female warrior symbol on my ankle when I get to my goal weight.
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I have a bluebird of happiness tattooed on my right shoulder. Lots of meaning for me. It reminds me of the happiness my children brought to my life. It reminds me of my best friend Cathy who passed away. She was Native American, and explained to me that the bluebird was her spirit guide. I don't entirely understand this concept, but now I associate the bluebird with her none the less. And of course, in the Wizard of Oz (my favorite movie) Judy Garland sang about happy little bluebirds in "Somewhere Over the Rainbow". It only made sense that my one and only tattoo would be of a bluebird.
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Trail of stars from thumb to elbow on left arm, fairy on back of my neck. "leo" sign inside left wrist, butterfly on top of my foot and Tinkerbell with my daughter's name right calf
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I have 4 total.

This is my best friend and I. We love fleur de lis since we are from the Gulf Coast (this was before they became super trendy...isn't that always the way?) Mine is on the neck

7368620546_5e2fdfc3a9_m.jpg

And again, got the typical "tramp stamp" with a butterfly and Japanese symbols above that before they were labeled tramp stamps. :grumble: . I want to get that covered up with a Lotus Flower.

And a lizard on my foot. (got that with my brother, he has a lizard climbing up his leg)

My lizard is on the left
    7183395837_5312b585f0_m.jpg My other best friend has the hummingbird (bottom) It was strange, when I moved out to California I met her, the only other person I had ever met with a tattoo on her foot. Then not long later we met our other friend that had one too.
  • VaporsWorld
    VaporsWorld Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    IMAG0030-1.jpg

IMG_20120602_202546.jpg
  • missoularocks
    missoularocks Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Some of mine ...

th_May24th003.jpg

th_islandsofadvtats018.jpg

th_110709005.jpg
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    <
    Got my tat
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    The inside of my left foot
    The top of my right foot
    The inside of my left wrist
    and hopefully more soon!
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I have 2 tat's. The first one I got was in memory of my brother that passed away in 2007. I have angel wings inbetween my shoulder blades. I forget that I have it but when I catch a glimpse of it, it makes me happy and sad at the same time. I had it done on his birthday, and it's a constant reminder that he is my angel watching over me, just like he did when he was here! My second is a giraffe! My best friend and I have nicknames, her's is turtle and mine is giraffe. We wanted to get tattoos and so that is what we chose. I have mine on my right hip! The next one I plan on getting will be footprints of my boys, and I'm getting those on the tops of my feet. I also want to get something on my side but am waiting until I get comfortable in my own skin again!
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    I have 3.

left foot - lost my nana to breast cancer, in memory of her
    2qwpwfn.jpg

right foot - my dad is a colon cancer survivor
    29p3wvk.jpg

left collar bone/chest
    "They shall run and not be weary..." Isaiah 40:31 just has a lot of meaning to me and my "journey" and life.
    11vjnsk.jpg