girls with tattoos

Options

Replies

• nakedsun
    nakedsun Posts: 115
    Options
    @ nakedsun
    thanks for mentioning a Welsh love spoon. I saw your post and was intrigued so good old google helped me!

I'm getting engaged to the most wonderful Welsh lady soon (shhh don't tell her it's a surprise) and you have just given me a great idea for something to build in to my proposal. I don't think I've everheard her mention a Welsh love spoon but I'll try and get one and see if the penny drops!

Nice art by the way :)

My friend is from Wales and has a gorgeous necklace given to her by her husband when they married and it has a love spoon on it...could be a nice gift

Aw! Good luck on the proposal! I get all happy when I hear about that stuff! I adore the custom of love spoons. My grandmother is from Wales and when she was younger she had a suitor (before my dear ol' gramps). Her father actually imposed the welsh love spoon trandition on the guy and I'm in posession of the spoon now. It's gorgeous and I love it, it's hanging on my wall along side a purchased one. I want the hand made one tattooed on me. It's seriously gorgeous, has a chain and a ball that moves carved into it.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    you can see all of mine in this pic pretty much...except for the heart on my bum and the bee on my ankle(1st tat heh)
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I have birds on my upper chest say chained and set free
    I have a celtic knot on my back thats on fire I am Irish/Italian
    I have huge angel wings
    I have a fairy I designed on my "love handle"..
    I have a design on the inside of my left pelvis
    I have in old english letters going across my stomach
    "chameleon"
    1 star on my left hand
    3 stars on my right
    I have 2 scanty clad ladies one in bondage on my left arm.. I have two clothed ladies on my ar, . a robot boy a typewriter an astronaut, a wee ufo , ( all aaron kraten) artwork he designed the typewriter especially for me its in the "trench" a homage to Matahari, a heart on fire on my "sleeve"..a old school lightbulb with "jesus" written inside the filament
    two swallows on the inside of each wrist ..
    on my right arm I have a tree that is growing within the four seasons theres a bear and a ray gun at its base..

I have never written it out before..

a few pics
    tat10.jpg
    tat15-11.jpg
    tat13.jpg
    tat12.jpg
    tat11.jpg
    tat1.jpg
    tat.jpg
    tat3.jpg
  • itsrierie
    itsrierie Posts: 28
    Options
    "Always" with a lightning bolt and a heart on my left ribs. When I reach 65kg I'm getting a poppy on my left thigh, and when I can run for 30 minutes I'm getting a phoenix on my right. When I get around to it, I'm also getting Rafiki on my left thigh.
  • samrockrocks
    samrockrocks Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of tattoos.

My favorites are my Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman portrait on my right forearm and my Lily Munster portrait on my right arm.

389810_256967971026376_480311976_n.jpg

318637_219158291474011_799649484_n.jpg

40777_106247106098464_1005796_n.jpg

69386_123687117687796_6017016_n.jpg

73250_123735264349648_891178_n.jpg

300486_215866425136531_6884460_n.jpg

Are the knuckle tattoos supposed to spell "ENVIOUS"??
  • morninglilli
    morninglilli Posts: 194
    Options
    Everyone thought I would be covered as soon as I turned 18 because I used to draw all over myself (and friends) back in high school. I'm 27 and have a total of two:

SSPX0205.jpg

t3.jpg

t13.jpg

My wedding band was my first tattoo :)

Don't know why it won't show up though :(

an arm pit tattoo!!!! I don't meet many other people with them. I have a lotus in my right arm pit that hurt like all get out!!!!!! How was your experience?
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    a barbed wire across lower back with a buttterfly stuck on a barb by his wing :drinker:
    wrists pieces coming later :bigsmile:
  • SFbarmaid
    SFbarmaid Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I hae some pics on my profile...

sooo many.. been getting tattooed since 96...
    I have a half sleeve on my right arm of skulls, roses, a clock and other stuff (an old dice and flames from 96 in there too) I have an art nouveau octopus on my right elbow.
    entire right inner forearm I have an (art nouveau) Alphonse Mucha (moon) peice I have another Mucha on my entire left inner forearm
    I have a 70's owl on the back upper left bicep (tribute to my late grandmas owl collection)
    and I have a crumbling sacred heart on my left upper bicep/shoulder from 1998

on my legs... right calf I have a portait of Madonna (justify my love 12' single album cover)
    and a Bettie Page from 1997 on my right outer calve.

on my feet... on the top sides of my feet I have walt jabsco and the 2 tone beat girl (2 tone ska )

hoping to go in soon for my giant squid on my left elbow. :)
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    This is the first tattoo I got after I got my divorce from my ex husband its a Japanese symbol meaning Serenity. I love it, it took 5 minutes to do, and I designed the tattoo.

ei2gdh.jpg

My second tattoo is on my left wrist it's pink, it's another Japanese symbol meaning Heaven. I got it in memory of all my family members and friends that passed away!!!

2nlzb69.jpg
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Eeyore holding balloons, right shoulder blade
  • Flugangst
    Flugangst Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    WW2 Era Vw Logo between shoulder blades. Also known as "The Gear."
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    None yet... but plans for 3... :wink:
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I have like 10...all over. The one visible in my profile I am working on covers 2 and incorporates 1 (pre-existing)...then back of neck, between shoulderblades, rt shoulderblade, lower back, stomach, ankle, wrist.
  • vklebanova
    vklebanova Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    i have 2.

Eye of Ra on my hip... and a bow on my upper back with love in hebrew written underneath.
  • amberleighM04
    Options
    I have a small butterfly on right pelvis, flowers with husband's initials on lower back, peace sign with vines on left shoulder and Mandarin sign that means "mom" on inside right wrist. In two weeks I'm getting an infinity sign with my husband's name on the back of my neck.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    I have a "<3" on the inside of my left wrist. I'm working on a sleeve design that will have a starfish that wraps around the outside of the same wrist, with an ocean and a cliff up my arm and a lighthouse on my bicep.
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Lower back: big blue bird.
    Between shoulder blades: a name
    Left thigh: butterfly with banner
    Right Ankle : Heart with my daughter's name

And I want more!
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Right shoulder..." Vestri Dulcis Somnium" :wink:
  • munkey418
    munkey418 Posts: 139
    Options
    First, its my daughters foot print on my left shoulder blade (really zoomed in as its rather small)
    IMG_0119.png

Second (got at the same time as the first)
    IMG_0120.png

and Third
    IMG_0776.jpg

Pic of my back and you can see 1 and 3
    IMG_0122.jpg

My next one will be a half sleeve that I drew:

IMG_1871.jpg

i cant wait to get my peacock ^_^
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    I have 9....

right and left ankle(1 each)
    2 left arm
    3 right arm
    and ummmmmmmmmmmm 2 in places you can't see...lol:)

WOMEN WITH TATTOOS ARE SEXY:)