girls with tattoos

Options

Replies

• herownkindofwonderfull
    herownkindofwonderfull Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    lets see..

1.) Omkar on my right inner wrist
    2.) "Om mani padme hum" in Tibetan on my left inner wrist.
    3.) Tolerance" symbol on my right shoulder blade
    4.) Star on my left arm (may cover it up soon with something new)
    5.) "Be the change you wish to see in the world" going down my back.

:)
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I have 2 as of a few days ago, my fiance's name on my left wrist with 3 stars which represent me, him, and our angel baby,
    and Vivere, Amor, Ridete on my foot which means live love laugh in latin. Both tattoos were done using my fiance's ashes mixed with the ink

x

600284_10150904968167605_1178718334_n.jpg

576894_10150904946632605_1743008352_n-2.jpg
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    Ohhh I love this one! I've been looking for a feather everywhere and this is by far the best I've seen :-)
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've seen a tattoo on this thread yet which I don't think is beautiful. I love that each one is as individual as the person wearing it :smile:

I'll get my housemate to take some photo's for me later and add mine to this thread
  • kirstyg1980
    kirstyg1980 Posts: 302
    Options
    This is my first tattoo on my chest

terra17weeks002.jpg

2nd one bottom right of my back

terra17weeks005.jpg

3 & technically 4th as added to it left shoulder

terra17weeks007.jpg

most recent on right shoulder

angel.jpg

Will be getting the love heart one covered as Reece is the angel baby and the new one is for him and will be getting Ambigrams of my son and daughters names (Aimee & Archie) on the inside of my wrists soon
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    scaled.php?server=72&filename=tattooooo.jpg&res=landing

I was meant to say: 'I love this one' with the picture attached ;-)
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Some amazing ink!!!

My first one, on my profile pic and that's 4 hours work so far, I have another 4 hours booked to go on it yet.
  • KrystieNye
    KrystieNye Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have a blue daisy on my lower back, and my son's name ("Ahren") in black script on my left wrist. I still want to get my daughter's name ("Sophia") on my right wrist, and am considering more after that. :)
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Base of neck, shoulderblade, left upper arm, both wrists, middle finger on left hand, right forearm.
    Once I'm happier with my weight, I'll be getting both legs done, I would love to be totally covered.
  • katejenkins1
    katejenkins1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Gold fish right above my right cheek (not my face)
    I'd like to get at least one more, but I am waiting until I lose more weight.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Stomach, back, arm and chest. Ankle very soon (:
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    9, i have a small fairy on my right shoulder blade, a butterfly on my left shoulder blade, i have big butterfly wings underneath those 2 i have another big fairy and vines from my tailbone to just below my bra line i have lotus flowers and tribal on my right leg and i have 3 huge roses with vines on my left leg with "mum" "dad' and "sam" written near the corrusponding rose i have another big rose on my left wrist (which is a cover up) and have little butterfles and hearts on my right and finally i have a treble clef on the outside of my right wrist .... i am also planning on having "For i am right beside you, for all my life i am yours" tattooed on my collarbone as a midway reward for my weighloss

pics r loaded on here i dont think i have all of them loaded tho lol
  • DrGeriK
    DrGeriK Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Red Rose on my right scapula. I love it!
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    This is one of mine... About 6 months old now.
    PC290251.jpg

I have a symbol for happiness on my hip. I got that one after a bag break up - to remind me what I want from life.
    My dogs name on my foot "Penni"
    A spiral on the inside of my wrist
    The bird on my back
    And I have a silhouette of me running on the inside of my ankle with some musical notes celebrating my first half marathon.

I plan on getting a large Asian buddha down my stomach. I also want to get 'Never forget this feeling' on my ribs too. I think that one will be next - in the next few weeks. I need to find some time to get my large buddha and because I am going overseas for a month I dont want to start it until I get back.

Oh I love my ink. :)
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My left fore arm.

IMG_20120605_063644.jpg

I plan on getting more after I am done with my weight loss :-)
  • bquillen
    bquillen Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i have Crush the sea turtle from Finding Nemo on my left calf and a small butterfly on right ankle (my first turning 18 tattoo...)waiting to decide on what to get for my sucsess of my weight loss...
  • ChanniVincent
    Options
    "Vincent" In chinese on the back of my neck.
    Music notes with bat wings on my cleavage. (both sides)
  • ChanniVincent
    Options
    I have 2 as of a few days ago, my fiance's name on my left wrist with 3 stars which represent me, him, and our angel baby,
    and Vivere, Amor, Ridete on my foot which means live love laugh in latin. Both tattoos were done using my fiance's ashes mixed with the ink

x

600284_10150904968167605_1178718334_n.jpg

576894_10150904946632605_1743008352_n-2.jpg

I love these, & the meaning behind the tattoos & how they were done, incredible & touching.
  • princesspolski
    Options
    Writing on my left shoulder saying 'Who wants to live forever'
    A large rose on my right shoulder
    A bird and a love heart on my left hand
    A star on my foot