tatt.jpg
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    creep away! can see most of em in my profile pics :D
  • courtneylee31
    courtneylee31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Left shoulder: Scorpion with my daughters birth date. Back of neck: a name that Im getting covered up (big mistake), behind both ears: stars
  • kchaney2003
    kchaney2003 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have a flaming heart on my left ankle.

I love seeing all the images, they are excellent!
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    there are some awesome tattoos on here! i have a scorpion on lower back, my husbands name in japanese on the back of my neck (hes big on Japanese culture) an M (nicely done) with 3 small stars underneath on the inside of my left forarm. my next one is a peacock feather having it this month but with a difference of colour gonna be vibrant! and i have a big one planned for when i hit my target weight to go from rib cage down to thigh x
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    music notes and stars across my lower back (got it when i turned 18.. plan on covering it someday)
    my daughter's name on the left side of my chest collarbone area.. got it a few months after she passed away at birth
    flowers going from my right collarbone area down my shoulder almost to my elbow.. 4 big ones a lily a daisy a hibiscus and a cattleya orchid - this one is unfinished but there is a pic on my profile

all are in greyscale
  • SinCity2003
    SinCity2003 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have 2; one on each hip. The first one is a four-leaf clover. I'm Irish. The second one is two hearts, with an S in each one, for my husband and I. We had only been dating for 8 months when I got it, but I figured if something happened it was easy enough to cover. Thankfully we've been together for 14 years now :)
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Bump, wanna look at all the cool ink, can't wait to get mine!
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I like to look at them but I am not a tattoo type! My friend has a bunch. I am pretty much a chicken LOL I hate needles!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Viking rune (jera) on my neck.
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    3 atm. One on each should blade for each of my kids, 1 on my arm just below my elbow of 2 skulls with "Georgie" in between.
  • charlie2503
    Options
    I love my tatttoos only because they mean something to me. Told could i not have kids so with alot of time and hard work I was blessed with two. I have both names on me. They are the world. :heart:
  • superkel317
    Options
    I have a heart with a ribbon running through it that has my husband's name on it & there's a purple rose at the top of the heart. It's on the back of my left shoulder.
  • Wannabeachday
    Wannabeachday Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Lower back :heart with three roses with an angel praying over it. Left upper butt cheek: dragon. Right upper butt check: cross bones and a skull wearing a red bow and blood dripping from the bones. Left hip: frog. Right foot: Lion fish :) more to come!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Tattoos don't work well with my skin tone. But if I were to get one it would be in a place that would get me booted from the forums.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Right foot, the word "sanctified" left shoulder blade butterfly, right side of my lower back a couple hearts, left hip symbol for love (at least I hope that's what it means), lol
  • k_pickle
    k_pickle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Initials on my foot, cherries on my hip, flowers on my shoulder, heart on my wrist, a feather with birds flying from it on my ribs, it says I'll Fly Away....I'm sorta addicted to getting them now, but I teach preschool...so I have to be careful about placement...but hoping to cover my entire side :)
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Egyptian hieroglyphic for scribe on my foot, three different dolphin tattoos across my lower back, a celtic cross between my shoulder blades,

And

This bad boy on my hip ;)
    23w67up.jpg

Favorite tattoo by far, though I love them all.
  • MommiLauren
    MommiLauren Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    butterfly on my foot and my daughters name on my shoulder =)
  • matt1195
    Options
    tatoo's are so stupid................. just kidding I have a bunch and yes they are sexy on most girls