Options
    Right arm (wip sleeve)
    *M2-9
    *Cat's Eye Nebula

Left arm
    *"Jeux D'enfants cap ou pas cap"
    *"Grandma's Girl"

Right index Finger
    *Mustache tattoo (6 years old, never knew it would get so big!)

Right Foot
    *Sea Turtle with water swirling behind it
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Left upper thigh/bum area...small eagle feather(I'm part Mohawk),...and our wedding bands on my back intertwined w/ our wedding date underneath(Hubby has the same on his chest):happy:
  • shenanigansmo
    shenanigansmo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Left ankle - Dragonfly
    Right outside ankle (curved around my ankle bone) - Paw prints and stars (I'm a Vet Tech)
    Right hip - Old Sorority tattoo, a dolphin jumping over the moon
    Tramp Stamp - Celtic knot with the Taurus symbol in the middle
    Upper back - A Hamsa with the phrase "I will not forget the past" written in Greek."

I plan on getting something on my rib cage when I hit my target weight.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I have 7 butterflies going up from my bum to my back, a Chinese symbol at the middle top of my back and the words "two hearts, one love on my hip bone" x
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Aw man. I miss Supatim. :brokenheart:
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    Options
    I love this thread, some of the art work is amazing and it's made me want more tattoos :)

Here's a pic of my butterflies, sorry it's not a great pic but I've not got any close ups of them on this iPad

3lbs11inches-1.jpg
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    Options
    Here is another tattoo I have these pics were taken just after I had it done on my first wedding anniversary, my husband has the same words but tattooed on his chest :)

Picture1618.jpg

Picture1620.jpg
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    A silhouette of a cat on my left shoulder blade.

I doubt I'll get any more.
  • sundog10
    sundog10 Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    a lightening bolt surrounded by clouds on the outside of my calf. I am a runner. It was on my 50th birthday in Mexico; I love it.

the "Then Mr. Wonderful" decided to get the same one. Thankfully the tatoo lasted longer than the boyfriend; What were we thinking;lol lol
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Three daisies on my the top of my right foot just above my toes. Several saffron flowers on the top of my left foot going up my ankle. The capricorn symbol and January in cursive on the inside of my left wrist.
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Flower on the back of my kneck, purple with red center. Then on my left foot I have a symbol that represents Aries ( my astrological sign) , a dragon ( my Chinese astrological symbol), and a fall leaf because I love them and my hubby and I got married in Oct. and used fall leaves throughout our ceremony and reception.
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Inner left hipbone, moon with embellishments. I'm adding on when I get to my goal body!
  • rachelfaith92
    rachelfaith92 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    http://instagram.com/rachelfaith92/
    Add me on instagram and I have pictures up..

Butterfly on my foot
    Hope and Faith on my wrists
    Japanese cherry blossom tree branch on my back/shoulder
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I have five tattoos so far...

Both my feet done in a nautical theme (left one flying dutchman/windmill, right one swallow/compass rose), left outside thigh above the knee has a latin saying and some swirlies and cherry blossoms, right forearm has cantonese phrase and lotus blossom, left bicep is a heart and anchor.
  • rockermom5
    Options
    LOVE seeing all the tattoos! I am really ready for another one. I have 6 - small purple rose on my left ankle, infinity symbol with rose buds on my left shoulder, Stars and moon tribal on my lower back (really want to get this covered up at some point...it's sloppy work), triquetra on my right inner wrist, celtic friendship tattoo on left inner ankle and a celtic mother's knot between my shoulder blades with jewels in each of my kid's birthstones.

I have a few more in my head...and I need to work with my artist to come up with a good collaboration. :)
  • Wannabeachday
    Wannabeachday Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    tattoo.jpg butt
    Lyonfish.jpg foot
    lisatatt3-1.jpg lower back
    have two others cant find the pics :)
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    red tribal rose on my left ankle and egyptian eye on my left shoulder blade :)
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I love mine. Designing a second in my head now... I think I have it figured out... just need to implement!
  • MrsSandyD
    Options
    Pro-life pink and blue ribbon on my left shoulder/back, and my husbands name scripted beautifully on my left wrist. <3
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    All of mine need to be touched up really bad (too much sun during the summer) but here are pictures I just took...

Photoon2012-11-10at2053.jpg
    angels wings on my right rib cage

Photoon2012-11-10at2056.jpg
    SF Giants symbol and the words "always and forever" on my wrists

Photoon2012-11-10at2049.jpg
    vintage camera/film strip on my left shoulder blade