girls with tattoos

Options

Replies

• weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    I have a tat on my left shoulder...its peeking out of my shirt in one of my pics...

blue moon with purple starbursts...a few clouds
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    Cross on ankle. want more
  • dakotawitch
    dakotawitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Tribal work dragonfly, over my sacrum.
  • Fat_Jimi
    Fat_Jimi Posts: 81
    Options
    I'm a guy and I dont have any, I'm not against them on men or women, its just some people can rock them others look tacky, I know I'd look tacky so Ive given it a miss.

A mate of mine really rocks them (bit of a man crush there LOL)

as for chicks with them, my old PA had them and they looked crap, but our receptionist had a few and looked fantastic
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    None as of yet :( But when I reach my goals I'm getting one done on my thigh, can hardly wait!
  • taliasometimes
    taliasometimes Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I have about 8 ish. :)
    love it
  • catcufflings
    Options
    381644_271255432921672_177664515614098_681163_519312496_n1.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

awesome!
  • catcufflings
    Options
    here are mine, most of them i want to do some background work in as i got them done awhile ago..
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Daytona/IMG_0290_zps4b7ec0a7.jpg

Im wanting put more colour into the chest piece

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Daytona/DSC04737_zps323bdb80.jpg
    this one is part of my cutural heritage.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Daytona/1793826218a2335708258b819403136l_zps20153ffd.jpg this one i got when i was 21 lol we're thinking of doing a massive cover up

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Daytona/IMG_0328_zpsed291aba.jpg and this one i got for my papa that passed away. he was a sailor

tomorrow i'm starting on my right arm sleeve.. starting from the forearm and working my way up.. so that by the time im ready to do my upper arm i would have hopefuly got closer to goal weight..

gaah my pics wont show up for soem reason .. you'll have to copy and paste :)
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    a winged key on my right upper arm, several more are in planning and i will get them when i have money.
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    I'm tatted from my left shoulder to my right knee. The left shoulder has a large peacock that flows down into vines, flowers, and a bunch of small animals -- butterfly, bumblebee, frog, etc. There's a skull in the butterfly's wings. I picked out the flowers that I like best -- tiger lily, that sort of thing. Then it ends in the peacock's tail feathers on my right thigh.

I also have some private work, again it's flowers & vines. I was covering my hysterectomy scar and it sort of grew from there.

And a bird circling my belly button.
  • princessnik7
    princessnik7 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    1. Daddy in cursive with Angel wings coming out of each side and a halo on my right upper back, (daddy's girl and my father passed away 6 years ago)

2. R with a tilted crown on my right thigh. (i'm a leo, and the youngest of 8 kids so of course I'm a princess/queen of everything in my mind)
  • tigerlily886
    tigerlily886 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    16645_344228970426_8324493_n.jpg

34987_10150207660305427_4812012_n.jpg

I have two so far. I want to get a few more. The lily is because my friend started calling me tigerlily in seventh grade and it became m favorite flower.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Butterfly-ankle
    Ahnk- wrist
    oldest child's footprint- calf
    cross & flame- shoulder blade
    the Beatitudes- across the whole top half of my back
    Plans for-
    youngest child's footprint with his sister's
    star on hip
    ribbon on foot for: Diabetes, breast cancer, lung cancer & cervical cancer
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Chinese symbols for health and inner peace on my foot. Butterfly on my back. Rose on my shoulder blade. And the coupe de grace...a teddy bear farting music notes on my ankle!

I want to get one on my ribs, which is going to be my prize for myself when I get to my goal weight and stay there for a year. :)
  • Bolton84
    Bolton84 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    bump to read later
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Currently I just have two. I have many planned, it's just a case of having enough cash and finding the right artists for each one.
    I have a flaming heart on the left side of my chest, however, I'm getting it covered with a butterfly, and I'll have another butterfly in the same position on the right side of my chest. I don't regret my ink, I just think it wasn't executed how I wanted it and it looks a bit crap tbh.
    I have 'Lunabelle Celeste' with black paws on the top of my spine. My cat, who had to be put down. It's a memory tattoo.
    After my butterflies are done this summer when I come back from my holiday, I'm getting a purple lotus flower on my left shoulder, and then another flower on the right, just haven't quite made up my mind which one.
  • DivaMoe40
    DivaMoe40 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My first was a blue kitty cat on my right chin. My second one (because ironically I need balance) is the Yin Yang symbol with sun rays around it. It is located on my left shoulder.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I have a lily on my back shoulder ... I got that when I was 18, at the time I was not aware that I am actually allergic to Lilies (the one and only flower I am allergic to)

Orchids up my leg, memorial tattoo for my grandpa.

Treble Clef on my right forearm

Planning to get a phoenix half sleeve in 20lbs or so.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    personal sigil on my R wrist (underside)
    symbol for pallas athena on my L wrist (underside)
  • AnimePrincess13
    AnimePrincess13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have a Blue rose on left shoulder. A trinity on my neck in the colours of Ireland. I have a Celtic tribal shamrock on my left wrist. A Celtic moon with a star for my blood sister and 3 twinkles for my step sisters with the word for sisters in Celtic. I have a phoenix rising from flames over my right breast with the word for strength in Celtic. And on my back I have a Celtic cross with a claddagh in place of the circle of the cross. That one isn't finished I want to add Celtic wings. And I want to get more specially one with my daughters birthday and her sign.