girls with tattoos

Options

Replies

• fitgal05
    fitgal05 Posts: 149
    Options
    I'm all tatted up, and right now I'm working on a short sleeve.
  • CallmeFrida
    CallmeFrida Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    8 tats....ankels, back of the neck, lower belly,the good ol' "stamp tramp" , wrists :smokin:

once i reach goal weight (10lbs more) I'll be getting rib tats
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    42bfe15d-8505-40b4-b208-cf7f673398ea_zps1571b806.jpg

nice tattoo.
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I have 6 tats. Left foot-friendship symbol with a best friend, left side of my leg-3 butterflies, monarch style (pink, red and blue, birthstone colours) for my girls, right ankle for my oldest daughter-pink and purple butterfly, tramp stamp on my lower back, celtic knot of motherhood between my shoulders, and my right wrist.

Soon to be getting a memorial tat for my Dad, incorporating one of his beautiful photos of a flower and a some script. I have a TON of ideas lined up and can't wait to get them done.
  • prettyeyez55
    prettyeyez55 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Frog on left foot/ cherries on right foot/ angels with my twin sisters name on left calf/ cherry blossom anklet on left ankle/ stars on my right calf/ simba on left wrist/ "naughty girl" on the back of my neck/ sons name with butterflies, cherry blossoms and frog on my back!!!

once i love 20 more pounds i am getting my ribs done!
  • giggles2giggle
    giggles2giggle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    back of right shoulder has 2 roses with a butterfly and lower left backside has a black widow
  • greenihlonde
    Options
    42bfe15d-8505-40b4-b208-cf7f673398ea_zps1571b806.jpg

nice tattoo.

:happy: Thanks!
  • reptilequeenrachel
    Options
    I also have a dandelion, but on my thigh :)
  • GoNicoleee
    Options
    Anchor on my right ankle.
    It has 3 hearts encorporated, 2 small ones on the ends, one larger one in the middle.
    Matches my mom and sister! :smile:

New tattoo on my foot this coming Friday! Some clever words.
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I have 7. Do I need to be more specific?
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    <--- Naked Fairy on a Flower, underneath says "Beautiful Spirited Woman"

many more, too lazy to list
  • TraceyG1971
    TraceyG1971 Posts: 123
    Options
    I have 5.

1. 2 stonework dragons intertwined meeting eachother in the middle of a sun. On chest above left breast.
    2. Rose with banner with the name of my fiance inscribed. On left forearm.
    3. Red treefrog above my right ankle. I like to call it my mother ****ing treefrog because that's what I was saying as it was being put on.
    4. Tribal work with flowers on back of neck. A work in progress.
    5. Green treefrog sitting on a toadstool located on right shoulder blade.
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    I have Alis Volat Propriis in script along my inner arm. Meaning She flies with own wings. Actually found this through a MFP member, I saw her profile and loved it so much - can't remember her name though
  • Mummyadams
    Options
    I have Alis Volat Propriis in script along my inner arm. Meaning She flies with own wings. Actually found this through a MFP member, I saw her profile and loved it so much - can't remember her name though
    Also a crappy tigers cub on my shoulder - am planning to have this covered up at some stage.
  • Mummyadams
    Options
    I can never remember image tags on here....

Here goes nothing

5120743442_123bb63581_z.jpg
    That is beautiful
  • meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    1. Lucky green stars on the top of my foot
    2. Symbol behind left ear (matching with my BFF)
    3. The Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland on my shoulder
    4. An illustration of a flower from the children's story Ferdinand by Munro Leaf
    5. A rose on my ribs (matching with my brother)
    6. Cranes on my hip (from a drawing a did when I was a youngn')
    7. The numbers: 122112 on my ankle... I was drunk and everyone thought it was going to be the end of the world! Momentous occasion. :smile:
  • MommaBelvin
    MommaBelvin Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    i have 4 . . . on my foot i have "Part of Your World" obviously because i love the little mermaid. The serenity prayer on my back because it speakes to me (iv been through alot) . a heart made out of music notes in memory of my cousin, and "i love you" with a pink blue and purple heart on my wrist for a special someone i lost 2 years ago :)
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    7. Large bicep on left (comedy tragedy mask), Large calf (dragon with ying yang symbol), Larger right bicep (Tribal cross), Medium shoulder blade (Rose), Small wrist (butterfly), and Large thigh (Queen of Hearts. Half of face is a skull), and small text on my chest.
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Entire inside of my right forearm (elbow to wrist) with bamboo branches, leaves, three blue birds, my daughters first and middle names. Left inner wrist, a quote and stars. Top of my left foot, a giant opening chrysanthemum. That's all for now, I have at least 4 more planned.
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Entire inside of my right forearm (elbow to wrist) with bamboo branches, leaves, three blue birds, my daughters first and middle names. Left inner wrist, a quote and stars. Top of my left foot, a giant opening chrysanthemum. That's all for now, I have at least 4 more planned.
    that's funny. that's the size and location of 3 of my tattoos. they're nothing like mine, of course.