Replies

• shocktastic
    shocktastic Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    A ROCK STAR!!!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Ever since i was about 6, I wanted to be a broadcaster. I used to run around the house with a tape recorder and microphone hooked up to it. Even went into Communications Studies in college. No, that is now what i am doing now. I work in a call center - still talking all day...but not quite what i had in mind...LOL
  • KailaJordan
    Options
    I always wanted to be a lawyer or a journalist but then I rebelled at 16 and messed up my education and life took over. Maybe one day I'll do something about it :frown:

This is me all over! I still don't know what I want to do today, but I have an interest in zoology and being a stylist.
    I currently work as a project assistant for a recycling consultancy...
  • Starzy696
    Starzy696 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a meteorologist for the longest time. Then I decided in college to be an interior designer! :)
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    First, an actress, then a photographer or cinematographer, and then a fitness instructor and own my own gym and ultimately I wanted to be a dietician and nutritionist with expertise on exercise science. However, I ended up a primary school teacher!!!! One day I will be my dream dietician!
  • decodespn
    decodespn Posts: 2
    Options
    A lawyer :)
  • NettyIOM
    NettyIOM Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Taller. I'm 4'11'' :sad:
  • Phrak
    Phrak Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    A viking, i just wanna run around and pillage things.
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a lawyer...I ended up a lawyer...

Although, now it's what I want to do when I retire! That will be setting up an artists studio and maybe running a dog kennel!
  • nevertoolate2
    nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Author but ended up an accountant! How'd that happen?
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    a cop and a dancer.

i can't be a cop unless i wanna spend thousands and thousands of dollars on getting my eyes fixed, but i found the next best thing. Personal Trainer, and exercise Instructor... being a EI makes me able to dance even though I never got to go professional cos of a back problem this is still something i LOVE to do
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a professional figure skater! Hahahaha, never even tried it though!
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a meteorologist for the longest time. Then I decided in college to be an interior designer! :)

I STILL want to be a meteorologist, working for NOAA or NWS, was terrified of some of the class requirements.

Currently work in the financial world of investing/financial planning. Love it here though.
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Ive always wanted to be a mortician
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Always wanted to be an actress, and when I was in elementary school I wanted to be a Dallas Cowboy's Cheerleader. Well I made it Dallas from California but not by choice and not to cheer. I am currently a Secretary, which makes the acting thing seem to make about the same amount of sense. I probably would have been struggling and working a thankless job for minor duckets going to auditions left and right. Now I work a thankless job for minor duckets and take pleasure only when the clock strikes 4 everyday and I am off work. :-( Have a four year degree in English too...not doing a damn thing with that but paying off the thousands I owe in loans.
  • RedFeffer
    RedFeffer Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a doctor until my physician grampa gave me his full-colour medical books and I almost passed out looking at the pictures. Then I wanted to be a lawyer, then realized I get flustered when I argue, then I wanted to be an archaeologist!

And now, I would love to be a metaphysicist and a motivational speaker. My dream goals... :)
  • mostein
    mostein Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I had such high inspirations as a kid. I wanted to be an astronaut until I realized I was afraid of confined spaces. I wanted to be a vet until I realized I was allergic to several animals. Then I wanted to be a doctor; a neurologist or plastic surgeon specifically. That was my goal for several years until I realized I would never be able to get through all that school. So then I was going to be a nurse until I met a boy...now I work in eLearning lol
  • DominicanCharm
    DominicanCharm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i always wanted to be and still want to be and will continue to try to be a, *Flight Attendant* A job where i can work random hours and also be able to take a flight to any where in the world at a small cost. What I call being completely Free