Replies

• sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    I don't even have Facebook!
  • joannlynn2
    joannlynn2 Posts: 22
    Options
    I used to love/use MFP way more than Facebook but now I like and use them both a lot. I like Facebook because you can post pics and "like" a status. I find myself wishing some of my MFP friends were my Facebook friends......maybe too personal though??

I feel the same. I'm on FB more than MFP. I would like to have some MFP friends on my FB as well - It would be easier to keep in touch and make new friends.
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I love fb except that I had to make a secret on so I can make sure none of my unsupportive family could see what I am doing.

But MFP makes up for all of the unsupportiveness
    Just wish I had more friends to share my pics with lol
  • Vic_of_Steel
    Vic_of_Steel Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I have both and both have ups and downs.

Facebook is a hell of a lot more dramatic...most people seem to be attention *kitten* on there.
    But also I have all my close friends and family on there I can talk to and make plans to do stuff with.

MFP is awesome for support and to keep track of everything. People on here are a lot friendlier and also
    you don't have to worry about it being some hook up site. Downside is I don't know anyone. I wish I could
    find more people in my area and get like a group together and help each other in person.

I am still on FB a lot more.
  • jaimica31
    jaimica31 Posts: 12
    Options
    me too... I just hope MVP upgrades on the "like" button because I like that one.