WHY Are you losing weight?

Options
12346»

Replies

• HunterKiller_wechange
    HunterKiller_wechange Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I lost weight because i was sick of looking pregnant!
  • bikhi
    bikhi Posts: 175
    Options
    it was either lose or go on insulin. that sure wasn't going to happen.
  • Ladysummers
    Ladysummers Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    After a prolonged illness I put on over five stone which affected my health and esteem in the end my young daughter suddenly made me realise that I had to do something about it ,she was embarrased by my weight and would go out with me anywhere with me.
    I decided to do something about it,by chance I come across this fab site and wow how my life has changed,having only started about 15 days ago i have lost 13 lbs,so it does work im doing it for me and most off all my daughter.Kim.x
  • Em_runs_away
    Em_runs_away Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I lost weight because i was sick of looking pregnant!

Hunterkiller you certainly have achieved that!
  • justincortes1
    Options
    Im 22 and dont want to die
  • mmarcy7
    mmarcy7 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Because the last few pictures I saw of myself made me realize how big I had gotten.

Fitting into all my old skinny clothes is cheaper than buying a new fat clothes wardrobe.

To feel better and be more active

To avoid heath problems as I approach the big 4-0

To set a good example for my kids
  • MzRawkqueen
    Options
    I had four weddings to attend over a six month period, including my older sister's on a beach in Aruba. I was sick of trying to find dresses that fit me and sick of the size I was wearing and new I'd never be comfortable on a beach at 215 pounds, let alone at any of the other 3 weddings.

Girl that is so tough! Good on ya for keeping on. And for surviving the stress of four weddings!
    *Inspired*
    :)
  • Tiff6884
    Tiff6884 Posts: 28
    Options
    I am losing weight so I can enlist in the Army. It has been my goal to join the military, but when I was with my ex-husband he would not allow me to. Needless to say 2 kids later, and I have weight to work off, but its well worth it. I have lost 27lbs so far, a third of what I need to lose to enlist. If you want to be friends you can add me. :)
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pictures of me on the fridge

I lost 50 pounds 5 years ago, and kept them off, time to get rid of the rest

Two months ago I had signs of arthritis and could hardly walk up stairs and I got very scared (in fact it was not arthritis - just some odd thing)
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pictures of me on the fridge

Me either, I'd turn the milk sour :laugh:

Good job on keeping the weight off.
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    #1 FOR MY HEALTH but also to look better. My goal is to lose 15-20lbs by my 33rd bday in less than 2 months. Even IF I LOSE 12-15 AS LONG as i look drastically better.